A CAUTIONARY PRAYER


By the way, my head's flipped upside down…

I like the idea of a compassionate…

(Unsure if intelligence is truly a factor in the development of Love, but, be that as it may or may not be, a community that embraces all of life is never a bad thing.)

Yes. And I don't feel it is my place to demand anything of another, even of the belief behind the initial reactions from the spirit within our exchanges. I agree that the power of Love is the surge to follow in this shift of “time”- I am among them, they and you, us, we...

Set me free in the belief of the belief in me, in who I was born to play upon this our living stage and join the we! The Life, the Love and the Laughter...

(Rejoice!)

Now what?

(Silence…)


© 2012 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark and Michelle Prime


Comments

Popular Peace

It Is Love, No?

To My Lovely Love...

Through My Hands

Remembering My Lessons

Dearest Love, Please Forgive Me