8.17.12 The Equality of Forgiveness…


If I come back around the next life and I forget where I am, Love’s set to intervene. Love will never get caught off guard again at the powers found in belief.

Prepare yourselves to evolve, spiritually, physically and mentally, but there I go repeating myself...

Love is not just an action word, it’s a verb of grand proportions ready to burst at having been absent in full for so long, it’s also a performance. Each piece is integral to its song. Will it be exclusive or inclusive? Will it be combative or melancholy? Will it give into belief or face the truth- Again. I repeat myself…

I’m merely one of the next ones as we are collectively one?

(Headache.)

Me too…

(Silence…)


© 2012 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark and Michelle Prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Earth, She is the Heart, My Love

THE RISING OF FREEDOM

ODE TO MARCHING (Head-Lines 2017)