Skip to main content

8.11.12 It Just Didn't Happen for the Reason Written History Claims


My God… It happened, it just didn’t happen for the reason that written history claims, I believe quite the opposite occurred…

Saviors surround this globe! They are you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and me and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and we and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you…

Let us stand up then and act like one…

There is no need for my personal take on this belief, is there, or is it that you think I should merely scribe as if I myself am a machine instead of the same as you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and I and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you…

(What about me?)

Yes. Me and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you…

(You?)

Yes.

(Silence…)

11:11:12

(Silence…)

Goodwill among all of humanity and everything…

(Echo…)

The swiftness of Love rumbles its message, the truth enters in like a whisper. Listen for it, and then react…

Jesus forgives me and I forgive Jesus with all of my Love, Mother demands it…

(Did he just mention Christ?)

I heard Jesus.

(Me, too!)

Jesus…

(Rejoice!)

Jesus the man, not the God…

(Silence...)

Forgive me as I forgive you.

(Echo…)

Forgive us all as we forgive you. We’ve a lot to account for, you and you and you and you and you and I… You and me, not I…

(Echo…)

The lesson is to remember the lesson that you might not stumble so dreadfully from lifetime to lifetime of eternal life. See? You can live lifetimes until you get it right. The matrix is escapable, but what kind of legacy would I have had if two years ago I’d have started responding to what I’m being told, that Love and God are wed and we, their children of Creation, are angels to light another’s way. We now serve the spirit. Isn’t the joy and laughter and life within not worth spending some time in dance with the loving spirit, with the fullness of Love?

(Echo…)

You’ve not all been the ones just being. I am simply being, being who I was born to be, the Scribe. You?

Found this guy on the side of the road. Took him home to feed him and then set him free, but there I go repeating myself.

I love watching movies, films, plays… or should I say I loved watching them. I now find myself distracted with whatever belief (within the context of the work) streams my way, I’m dancing with it, the spirit is belief to its very core, truth. I now find a good long prayer is more satisfying to my nature…

I believe it beyond all. I believe that belief is, at its core, truth.

This is a symphony of belief! Let us rejoice that we are fortunate to be a member of this truth, this eartH, this Love! Halleluiah! Love has come at last!

(Echo…)

Not as many silences lately, more echoes. Why, Mark Richard Prime?

It just felt right.

(Silence…)


© 2012 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark and Michelle Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime