Skip to main content

8.10.12 Garage Sale in Heaven


In my belief...

Is there a garage sale in Heaven today? Mountains for pennies on the dollar, rivers to lease for oil and squalor to have their way upon her sacred ground, soil tortured into itself, another casualty along our way. She will not allow us, man and woman, to war our way into oblivion. The Heart(H) has better things in mind for us to do.

Her affections are untouched, her skin we’ve torn, nectar wasted. Her sorrowful smile’s about to take a front seat to the truth within our grasp. Many don’t need medicines to reveal their forgiveness and prayer to reach the edge of belief. The steady stream of truth that dances over our unawareness is like a dandelion blowing in the wind, a bird soaring over head, a Lion roaring his approval, his Love brings her breath to him with his eternal vow with Creation, that she would never die…

We’re already God, we seem to have forgotten. The child of God can only rise to be the God of Peace, or to be the Great and Grand Mother of all Life. If you choose to destroy that which holds you, then you shall fall…

Falling is hell, rising is Heaven. Make your choice, as a whole…

Oops… Weren’t expecting that one were you?

She is the Queen, angel, my Lovely Mother Love. Surely the one exactness knew what awaited my fate? Surely the guide I needed to follow was Love, that I might find my way out of the hell of my own making. God guided me out of hell because I asked to be released of the hell from not knowing, one, not remembering why I’m here and two failing to see where I laid my head, and three, and most importantly, the failure to remember who I was born to be. I listened, I did not just seek…

These are rattling my bones! They’re brutal in their scope, daunting in their fear. How on eartH would I solve that conundrum?

Bring your human love around your human fear, and watch as fear’s breath sleeps forevermore and you tumble down to the soil and find your dance partner, Love…

She waited for her God to summon her savior, summon her an angel that was born to be the next one. Better yet, born to be the next one that accepts the challenge to save her from man’s icy sorrow…

(Careful Nimrod, you’re exploring untapped territory when your pride imagines that God won’t bring all of your sins to bear at once, you could bring his children to groan like the undead and sway at their own reflection, as they too become God. God’s children will never inherit hell…)

God would not want that to happen and God says, “Enough’s enough, dear children.”

Let us become what we seek, to be angels next to God and Love. Love and God to me are a union like no other ever believed.

(Believe in your kingdom…)

It’s a wee bit simple, since God was not to be known, only imagined, belief in something greater than humankind was enough to open my eyes to the truth beneath my feet. I recognized the HeartH of Creation as being enough. Our human engineered conclusions are causing us to screech in fear and bring our minds to run off Love’s track, when what lies beneath us is the thing we’ve been seeking all along…

How could she have known she was eternal? How could she have know as I placed my weight of sorrow within her spirit and plunged her tears from inside out? I’m ashamed for having been such a coward of Love.

(There’s no time to stroke your ego, only time to express your love!)

Oh! I writhed too long in the agony of my own making! It’s time for me to speak loud and clear, but with a humbleness called for, a remedy filled with affections upon my fellow angels all. Let us remember where we are is sacred and cannot be owned, save for the collective will of Creation.

(Scale that down a bit to humankind and Life on the eartH and imagine for a second that we’re set to rise up whether we are a collective or not, and, if we’re not living, laughing and loving, God help us all…)


© 2012 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark and Michelle Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime