Skip to main content

8.09.12 I Discarded revenge like a snake



Love is here, she breathes our scent, knows our suffering, for it is hers to bear the brunt of the damage we’ve done to Love...

The Love of God, it is before you...

You haven’t revenge left in you, I took it out, I shed revenge like a snake. I turned you and I both into foes, brother, by my reckless turn. I loved you dearly, so I was left with little choice but to craft it of our pain, and, with the surplus of Love that I had amassed from my affection’s gait, I give to you, my brother, that your Life, your Laughter and the fullness of Love might rise within you at long last.

Go down in the flames of agony, or rise up to the surface of Heaven? I rose and fell to my bloodstained knees begging her to forgive me…

It’s simple really. Really simple actually.

Is that even possible? How could something that was really simple evade our forward vision? The eartH of Creation waits on our actions.

Let’s dance, not weep, unless it is for joy! Let’s not imagine anything greater than the eartH until we ourselves truly know something greater than the eartH! What must have we been thinking to treat her like nothing more than dirt? Mother eartH demands that we begin our journey…

Its time I give the Love I owe to others, before we begin to think of our own. The fullness of Love will be upon us, either way, so the outcome’s assured to be most Loving…

The story is not ours to write if it’s of anything other than love. We haven’t the right to speak as if we know anything more than the next of our journey after we die, but that doesn’t mean that we can’t believe, it just means we shouldn’t create hell on eartH when we’ve the chance to make it Heaven, after that, it’s within the fullness of Love, so anything after that can only be Loving if belief has anything to lend to the truth…

I’ve always been the scribe and I am fine with that. It’d be nice to have known sooner, but knowing me, I’d have sunken away from the challenge that was set down before me by the fullness of Love. Love is all I imagined, though my shell was slammed to the ground, full Love was/is all I could begin to imagine as the personal duty for my sins against others…

Do not fail. Do not fail to Live, Laugh and Love… Life depends on it.


© 2012 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark and Michelle Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime