Skip to main content

8.07.12 Love is set to direct this show


Oh God, oh Love. We are set to be our prayers? Oh please say it is so! Speak! For the sake of Love and God, speak your loving prayer!

Am I trying to change the will of God and Love? Yes.

It’s simple. Talk to God and Love in truth, not in your doctrine, but in you...

Oh! Love is set to direct this show, not we insignificant shells hell-bent on agony and fire and brimstone because we think we imagine that we know one unknowable thing!

By then it will be beside the point, save for that of what we will. See? I fell over from thinking on that one for a brief moment, not in time, but in eternity. If we don’t realize where we are, and soon, she will rise and we will be sitting ducks, so to speak. God and Love will have done nothing but react to their nature. We are part of our nature, understand? 

I was born again because I was finally beginning to realize just where the hell I was and I decided to change it. My head’s flipped upside-down my friends so Heaven is where we’re at! A rat-a-tat-tat doing it right…

The signs are coming, the signs I create in my desire to manifest. The willow of Grandmothers, the oak of laughter, the pine of winter, the Love, the giver of breath…

Let me rejoice in her rise to me before all the clatter. I’m supposed to be telling you something, but somehow it seems to be a contest... there is no contest. We are betrothed to the eartH of God and we’d best get to remembering. I am the scribe, I am not some lunatic yammering my way down the street. For the Love of all things of Creation, nothing that which is pleasing to God and Love should we bring to bear upon the eartH…

Be a loving person to all and everything. Do not be boastful of what you know when you, in truth, know very little…

I’m speaking with what I believe is the spirit of Love, the eartH, the HeartH of God…

Where did I think I was?

I pray my belief be lifted to you oh God and Love that you might see my regret, the tallness of such grave regret. She is swooning from my guilt that seeps its virulent way, do not begin now by holding something back. Of all the times to have ever been indifferent when on this day Love changed the game. She is going to rise and breathe her breath away from her out of control children...

Grace. Do not do what you are planning. Take your hands from off of her breath. She’s in two planes at once, one is Heaven and the other is our perception of the Mother…

Help me help her. She suffers from my not knowing, she and I are betrothed in spirit and in flesh.

I must repay the sorrow and it's going to take awhile… help.

It will not let go of me. In the fullness of spirit Love rises, if we did it any other way, we’d never know what it is to have suffered like she, like he and their union of Love at the greedy hands of their children. Shame. Shame. Put a smile on that face! This is our mission if we choose to accept it.

None more so than the love over here, and the fear, a cauldron of failure until failure appears to have misplaced his keys, but this is not about me, it’s about eternity and their desire, both the Great and the Grand Mother and the Great and Grand Father. We need always breathe this truth. If not, we’ll see wars and murder and deceit and gluttony and avarice and spite and pride and fear…

I’m going to practice what I say. I’m going to practice at being silent for most of the day. My prayers are threading themselves around the presence of God and I am not worthy. I’m not worthy of such things according to the man I had become- but this is about the person I was born to be, not unlike the rest of us. I am not an exception, I’m equal to you, I cannot rise further than you are able and I cannot sink lower. Please forgive him, God and Love, he knew not what he’d done…

(The wind slings her prayer over my shoulders to keep her song nearest me that I might hear it if I’ll but listen.)

Perhaps if I retrace my loving dreams, of which now there are more, these dreams of Love and graceful forgiveness, I might have figured it out sooner. I should think more and listen less to the machine erected by man…

When they come, let us rise up as one Heart(H) Love, let fear out the door, let Love steer her ship, she’s more familiar with it than we…

(When who comes, extraterrestrials?)

I don’t know, I was thinking more along the lines of Love and God, betrothed to one another for life, betrothed as one eartH and one Universe. What lies beyond is anybody’s guess. Until we get a grip on the who, what and where, we might want to be careful what we imagine to be true, because the truth probably- no... What we imagine as true is not what we’ve been able to imagine, but we’ve managed to pull it off quite eloquently, in a tragic way, the only other way away from Love is the express track to agony we seem to be taking. Somebody get the conductor to swing us around, smile in the storm, laugh with great fortune’s gleeful laughter, pray with needs greatness, for anyone but you, unless you're suffering is being lain at the feet of those that do not own it not then take it back from them. Do not give away your fear. Keep it and wrestle it to the eartH, she’ll be pleased you did. Spirits have been praying for you, you’ve just been unable to hear, or listen…

Belief, if it does have an end, and it might, but, if it does, you and I and Truth and the eartH are in for the fullness of Love's affections upon her children that listen to her (H)eartH...Everything in our beliefs is set to come true, imagine the storm erupting from that? Let us not give up on God, let's show his Love some mercy so that there's a better chance that when, and if, we receive his will, it'll be returned to us with the fullness of Love...

Belief can be a blessing or a curse. It’s solely up to the collective whole of all Loving stewards. Everything has a say. Everything, when it comes to the HeartH of Creation has a voice in this spiritual battle between Love and fear. Love will not be vanquished no matter how many smokescreens we throw in our line of sight. The noise generated by humankind is deafening to Love. Let her up from our stranglehold, let her see our Love for the Mother, the eartH and the family and the connection to everything and all, that we might soar with God while we’re in heaven.

After this journey has paused, I’ll return to be, just be in Heaven’s arms and be content until God and Love decide it’s time to come around. The (H)eartH is the Heart(H) of Creation, remember that as soon as you are able. If not, your belief’s suffering shall unfold and you will be none too happy. Let us work with Life, Love and Laughter. Let us cooperate as angels of Heaven, let us recall our birth rights coming to pass. Engage her skin like a lover and reap what you sow. She’s capable and she’s ready to bring on the fullness of Love. Let her come with kindness and joy in her Heart(H) of God, her will with yours, the perfect mix of our new reality.

Let us remember to be. Just be content to have her Love and Laughter and Life. If something else is supposed to happen after that, it will, there’s not much that can be done save for our actionable prayers designed to usher in the spirit of Love…

(End your wars! End your strife! End all forms of abuse by the hand of man!)

Rain! Bless you, Love and God! Rain! Joyous rain! Rejoice at my great fortune and smile upon Love evermore, eternally, if it’s the will of Creation…


© 2012 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark and Michelle Prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime