Skip to main content

8.06.12 Think Back to Your Beginning


We are the children of God and we are destined to grow up to be the Father and The Mother. Yes, my friends, it is that simple. Think back to your beginning and your purpose shall be evident.

(To destroy?)

Yes! What other purpose could there possibly be for the likes of that?

(To create.)

Sure. There is that, I suppose…

(Suppose nothing, Nimrod! You can’t tell someone what to think!)

No. I can’t, but I can certainly imagine them thinking.

(Silence…)

*Chelsea, we need to dance my dear and lovely child. I need to cherish you my dearest angel, I weep tears of joy at having been exonerated of my sins, now the true spiritual work has begun. I’m walking the walk, my dear, in the best way that I am able. I love you and yours dearly, my Love.*

Friends, I have a little bit on my mind if you hadn't noticed, now the real leg work begins, so to speak. Bridging those gaps I dug down into Love so that more Love could flow into me. I am a steward, not a slave. I broke free of my chains that bind down Love into separate holding cells. When I show the fullness of Love I begin to see that my lusts have been strangling empathy and Love.

(What the? Had a sit straight up in bed kind of moment there…)

The Mother eartH summons our Love, she also summons our duty to her. The Mother, the Heart(H) of God is not a metaphor. Where did we think we were?

Love’s echo chamber travels around the globe by the grace of Love and God, Mother and father, take your pride at being king of the self out of the equation so when your time comes to be forgiven you’ll not be up to the eyeballs in venomous pride…

(Release her for God’s sake, save her to save yourself!)

Take pride away to be returned with all of its lessons learned, smiling at the gates of want, changing eternity from hell to a full and loving Life evermore.

(If it is to be the will of Love and God…)

Thinking leads to arrogance, a beast I frequently battled against. It made my heart sour.

Enough is enough. Game paused. Sleep…


© 2012 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark and Michelle Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman