Skip to main content

8.04.12 The 13th Day IS Set


I’m remaining human.

I know no other way to express the fullness of Love. We are believers! Let’s get to believing in something fresh! Something of ourselves we never conceived of being left with little to grasp…

For the Love of Christ we need a new belief! Let him end his suffering for having challenged God and caused such an unintended mess in us! Let’s honor God, Jesus, Mary, Tom, Dick and Harry by importing nothing but Love, let the fear scurry away and find in us angels a determination for the Mother! We owe her that much without question! There is no damned debate about what we’ve done to her natural beauty…

I might want to warn you when I say things out of the ordinary- I’m sorry I tried to instill the Love within my belief into you who asked for it not. Forgive me. Let us be, like that. Let us summon our Love’s courage, our Love’s fullness that she might spare us our due. She, my friends, is God, too. My family is God. My friends are God. My enemies are God. All and everything is God, even the virulent rage…

(Whoah! Slow down, nimrod, you’re traversing an unknown course and even in the mind, most importantly in the mind, you don’t want an Armageddon!)

How about a Heaven?

The birds are my symphony as I write outside in this heat, I repeat, outside, in prayer, not wrapped up in my Sunday best and prepared to meet his match within the maker, so I got started caring for all and everything. I see know reason why the right to exist is even a concept, let alone a practice, she is indiscriminate, she steers the ship, not we- we best get to caring, wouldn’t you agree? The eartH is the Heart(H) of God! She breathes with her Love, with her Love, so simple yet so profound.

(If you don’t know who God is, try looking beneath your feet and leave the rest of the bologna in the wrapper!)

Some of us are waiting for a flashlight to go shining upon the righteousness found inside the dark of night, the light of day’s for full on Love!

Prayers go unanswered go nowhere when they’re built of such fearful beasts who imagine themselves entitled to Mother’s death beneath their feet, for God’s immortal game of carrot on a stick! We’ve been looking up in our dreams for far too long. We’ve been summoning our desire’s over our needs and our fear over our Love and she’s set to make her entrance!

Eternal life in Love and God, Heaven’s about to come to after far too long an absence from the worship (love) upon our obvious queen…

The birds do their best to make it over the waves of heat that cascade like a tumbledown intentional, and we notice in their song our lie.

Lies a tough word. It can truly mean so many things when in fact it only has one… Fear over Love! Love, they croon, and you’ll find yourself insane, speaking from experience, and you’ll sense that in your hands is the key since you decided to keep it for your path.

They both shall be decided by Love and God, the two sides of Love, a union like no other! Rejoice at where you exist now, for it can prove a most loving memory for your eternity, or it can allow you to eversleep. We can love one another, and I mean right now! Or we’ll be lost forever to the thing that writhes as the least of our belief comes calling. Change your thinking quick! We’ll need every human we can to deliver you over to Love.

My mission is not my mission, my mission is upon me without my fear, but tight upon my love!

Listen to your heart(h). She’ll tell you when you’ve done enough by her eternal reward of her Love… We’ve turned our backs on God and we’ve imagined ourselves the owner of the unknown and the known and decided that that just couldn’t happen.

Intentions are your fouled up instinct- if you think we’re set to go backwards, you’ve another thing coming.

We’ll know, because everything and all is God, if God wants to summon us the one truth don’t you imagine that God would only create of Love, fear must all be in the mind of humankind! When were we going to rise u to her rescue actng like frightened children about a system that you yourself support through your virulent thoughts and words and actions against that, but save the eartH, are you kidding me, I’m outa here on my trip to Graceland where the Kings spirit was churning due only to God and Love beneath his graceful feet. The list is long of those that spoke upon the pathway to Love instead of going backwards, they stumbled into a whole mess of fear…

Love is our elixir, as it’s always been, so why haven’t we ever searched its highest limb for Love’s promise of me. Rise up and speak for Love, speak before it’s too late. Speak our brightest prayers for all and everything to freely breathe!

Let’s say the plot’s afoot and I’m a sitting duck, but better to fly while I’m here than go down in flames as nothingness. No reason but to suffer not knowing who I am. She is my Mother and her fullness of Love is about to lift the veil and therein lies your Heaven of choice, belief or reality…We are animals first, instince and Love woven into our dna like a blanket to hold us in! Rat-a-tat-tat-tat …listen for the drum in that that’s drummin’ the truth like an angel! Can I get a drink on the house for that one? Rejoice and relax your way into Heaven. It’s coming, whether we want it or not…

I’m just the scribe to your Godly desires and the smallness found in your thinking…

Do you truly believe that any of that matters now? Who’s scribing our Love’s expression deep inside of all living things! And those that are breathing have no rights to those that we imagine don’t! It is our chance to express our Love is we, her children evolving into angels as we speak. Go outside and bow to her in deference for the union of Queen and King, wouldn’t God be the pathway to her King…

Wouldn’t you and me be better suited for loving than fearing whatever crosses our usefully useless thoughts. Let’s keep our thoughts, our wits about us and bring her the fullness of our Love! We’ve plenty to spare by the looks of things, shouldn’t we begin the journey back to our birth and ask her to forgive us our transgressions, if we fail, our existence was an experiment in the battle between Love and fear. It’s not a dance, ladies and gentlemen, it’s a truth given to me through my prayers in the spirit.

In the spirit, as opposed to some outside reflection of yourself, not the self, but the yourself, not the your self, is a thin line, tow it with prudence that you might arrive with a message of humankind’s true hope.

The (H)eartH of Creation, the union of Love and God is a sight to behold, let us do so with open eyes and loving thought so that when your angel mouth does part, only words of Love fly out. Careful not to spoil all the language of Love- a mistake is what it will become. Another reason that this belief cannot end, I’ve been challenged by God to a dual in the metaphoric airwaves and God has challenged me forthright and boldly, but not too much at a time, only enough to reveal the Loving eartH’s call just beneath my one step at a time…

I remember the clouds and the birds the most, but also the butterflies and ladybugs and grass as frame to my beholden… I was a child, what the heck could I know? A child’s love is fresher, we older should remember our place in the pie chart of Love. The youth are the flame, the bright and shining beacon upon the hill…

I’m waiting on something, like I said… everything’s upside down so you can imagine the need for me to retrace the visions from Love and God to assure that I became the person I was born to be…

If you’re listening to me, I am humbled by your grace and kindness, if you are not, I bid thee great Love and Laughter and Life come your way evermore…

If I seem unable to listen, you must remember that I am dancing with the spirit while merely engaging in “hello”…

Everything’s going to be okay, I’ve been paying for my grave sins for a very long and confusing time and I’m sorry I couldn’t climb my way out of hell fast enough to have spared the Mother any further serious pain. I was late to my own christening, I was chopped off at the head, and reeling from person to person, from place to place in search of where I fit…

How could I have missed this? Was I really asleep that long? Mother, forgive me? Father, forgive me? I couldn’t come round until I sought and found you both and swam in your embrace, your union of Love, evermore…

Belief is not meant to fester as my precious, it’s meant to flourish and grow within my evolution to Love and God… truth.

Belief can become reality and visa versa…


© 2012 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark and Michelle Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime