Skip to main content

8.03.12 Tunnel Vision Toward the Ultimate Love


Either way… this is God. God and Love are one, a union of Life.

(Careful you don’t write your own obituary. Let her go! She is most ready to use her motherly instinct, instead of smiling upon her children’s suicidal pact with themselves, who you are, who you were born to be, what you’ve always been, Love…)

Yes. It’s all his and hers, this tunnel vision toward the ultimate love is the desire of the collective’s one exactness.

(Love, Life and Laughter! This is not just belief, it is real, Love the 100%! Shout your songs to the eartH, she waits for you to just be with her. Just be. Don’t you owe her the greatest Love one can imagine? She is waiting on you to smile! She’s been waiting hundreds of miles, thousands of miles, to hear Love’s song… Love! Sing Love to the rafters, to the stars and back Home! )

Rat-a-tat-tat, hear the urgency in that?! God’s rumble and her quake, instinctual tears of untainted water, loving angels dancing with Love, Life and Laughter, the three most cherished things ever given the Creation’s approval…

Boom went the thunder full of vim and vigor, waiting on his bride to signal, bring full Love on stage! Belief is just one hand away from sky's limit…

I called out to God and God responded with his Love’s plea waiting down in the known reality for this human creature to make up his damned mind! Am I going to Love or am I going to fear all that I’ve been given? I say I’ll summon Love and cleanse her skin of my use, now it’s time to Live! Live for Love and Laugh my way into Heaven! Halleluiah brothers and sisters, the truth lies just beneath the feet…

The truth was just beneath me this whole time and I was too filled with Love’s direction that I had a hard time figuring out if we’re animals or spirit, never realizing in truth that we are one. One race. One color that bleeds out through our skins like the variations found in nature, rainbow peacemakers, if you will! Mother Nature is here to stay whether desired or not…

But I am not God, as I said, preposterous! We individually are a child of God, yet as a whole we are the children of God, what could be more preposterous than that?

(Children of fear.)

You’re damned skippy! Let me Love God and Love simultaneously, GodLove, if one has to give it a name. I can reverse course with my thinking and worship what’s beneath my feet. Pray to what I know for a while, before belief gets tangled all up inside itself forever. I never, in this lifetime, want to forget who I am when wrapped in her arms evermore. Live, Love, Laugh! Live, Love, Laugh! Live, as if Love was my grail and Laughter ran up my smile and joy lead my charge, always with Love and never with fear. Bring her whispering to my side and bow to what I know while still believing what I may, it’s set to be irrelevant to my thinking any longer, but, to my instinct, she will climb…

I prefer who I am to who I had become…

(No room for fear in Love and no space for anything else to eek its way into her veins any longer! Cleanse her of your foul noise, Mark Richard Prime! Take away the noise and you’ll have a symphony of sound to bring you to your feet!)

She sings for me to change my god-fouled ways and begin to live, laugh and love like Life depended on it!

Let LIFE breathe again to the mother’s fullness. Let joy overcome my dance with fear and let me sing my song to what I know AND to what I believe, they are betrothed and I must see this as a new chance at creating the wishes of the truth by the fullness of Love…


© 2012 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark and Michelle Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman