Skip to main content

7.24.12 If you choose to enter the world


The humble shall inherit the eartH, Heaven, if God and Love will it to be. The arrogant have come into agony. Two sides of the coin- one is Love, the other, fear. It’s time to remedy my suffering by only Loving the (H)eartH! Cleansing her soil! I’m scribing for everyone and every sacred thing, all, you know, even those you don’t, that this is Heaven! Rejoice at such great fortune to receive eternal life!

(Sounds like a prison stint to me.)

It’s no prison, it’s paradise, it’s belief. We make it what we will…

I don’t know, but if I, inexplicably, didn’t want full Love, I believe all have the option to sleep as long as they weren’t needed by the Mother anymore, by the Father anymore for a while, until you desired to rest of Love and God awhile. If I replenish my time in silence, true silence, not plugged in to get it out, but inward out comes your surge of a loving memory into silence and I can return when and if the need arises or I desire as sovereign to my self. My dreams must again be returned to Love and God, Love first because we’ll not bring anything but Love the day we all see God’s face in the mirror, the sky or standing humbly before our crestfallen eyes…

This is Heaven, what possible reason could there be for leaving heaven save that one’s exhausted of this eternal kingdom of Heaven, and if one chosses one can take a paradise nap as long as one likes in the beautiful dreams of silence. Nothingness. Bliss. Silence. Asleep or awake, it’s blissfull in and out evermore, or just come back when you’re rested and recharged for more amazing things to come our way. In the mean time, we’ll be keeping a light on in heaven for your happy return!

Imagine? Eternal Life in Heaven, in sleep and in consciousness, both a belief eternal and with the approval of Love...

I don’t know. I can’t know. I’ve yet to pass the test of my convictions, but it doesn’t stop my belief from pouring out, tightening my scribe into a most loving belief…

(If you choose to enter the world you’ve created, Mark, it might cause unexpected consequences…?)

Perhaps, but now is all that matters my fine feathered spirit. You want to sleep, I want to Live, Love and Laugh evermore, if Creation wills it, especially after what I’ve done. If I may rest from constant love, I may also nap at my own resurrection… Rejoice! My duty was mighty, my duty was sacred, humbling, agonizing, needed…

(Who knows what comes after?)

None of my business. My business at this stage in my existence is to the (H)eartH, she will return my love a hundred fold…

(Silence.)

Love…


© 2012 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark and Michelle Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman