Skip to main content

WHEN WE HONOR THE VOW WE MADE TO THE MOTHER EARTH


Does it really matter? Does it truly matter who gets credit for what Love has owned from the beginning? Must we attempt to fight for the ownership rights to Truth when we’ve no right to imagine it, let alone fulfill an end to Love’s eternal Creation…?

I believe that I am Love and that maybe even Love is I. I am me, who I was intended to be. You and you and you and you and you, we’re all from the one Exactness, the one seed. Whatever we imagine that the one Exactness might be, seems irrelevant to how we treat the things we know…

I am imperfect, one of the more imperfect creations in my opinion. I came face to face with Mark Richard Prime, and, when I met the man I was before, I immediately filed a motion to dismiss!

I cannot carry the message of Love, I am unworthy, the Truth of Love is not mine and mine alone to carry about in my belief, it’s everything and all’s duty to make amends to the Mothers and the Mother eartH. We are due, and set, for Love and a Loving belief …

(Oh! Pipe down would you, Mark Richard Prime! Your free thinking fingers are about to wear away the last of Fear’s patience with you, not to mention your keyboard could take a rest from all the incessant noise…)

Quite to the contrary, spirit. It is not noise when it stems from passion, it is the natural sound of Creation. In my belief… it is pleased with such a transformation of singular rule being divvied up to those who create their belief alongside God, those who have suffered without knowing, climbing their reality from out of a self-induced agony and into a self-fulfilling Love and, consequently, finding a most Loving and eternal eartH welcoming them and all children Home into her loving embrace evermore…

It’s just that out of all of the belief that I could have believed in, Love emerged victorious! I am held by my vows to God&Love. When I honor the vow I made to Mother eartH, I summon her Laughter, her Love and her Life.

(Echo…)

Round two of my prayer begins with the traffic and its dominant roar.

(Technically, Mark, this would be a different prayer all together.)

Why would it be different, it is to my self. My prayer asks of my self where things went wrong, whatever happened to the dance of evermore between humankind and the spirit? Did it decay of its struggle against parasitic man? Did it succumb to the depths of humankind’s depravity upon its Mothers, Grandmothers and Great Grandmother’s (H)eartH, or is it set to rise any day now with a most loving breath and caress all that has ever fallen upon man…

If you imagine she’s expendable, you do so at your own belief’s risk. The danger is yours to avoid by claiming that this (H)eartH is indeed Heaven! Even if you don’t believe it, say it, so you can know that you imagined it before she lifts her veil...

How dare I imagine I’ve a shred of a right to the claim that what I imagined awaiting my greedy paws was Heaven and that it was ever mine to own? Think again and act accordingly. Do I want Heaven, or do I want eternal suffering? They’re both above, beneath my feet, and even in front of my eyes- I must choose- an eternity of eversleep or an eternity of-

I thought eternity and eversleep were the same thing?

They are, on one side, but on the other side of eternity is Heaven; loved, nourished, the nectar of Creation flowing cleanly down the spirit, the way it was intended, the way it was meant to be. The whole of the shells we use to carry our Love.

(The spirit of Love has begun to age and crack of misuse, splintering of lifetimes in slavery to the collective self’s belief in a hell.)

I choose to swim with Love by my side evermore in eternal bliss and a belief that shapes my happiness. Craft my experience of the eartH that reflects one of harmony and grace, and Love’s greatest gift known to the human race arises…

This belief, in mid flight, rests upon the brevity, since finding a belief that I could believe in, a belief without one stinking doubt because it was delivered to me by Love, by Peace and by Goodness!

(You keep forgetting about the spirits you dance with and your extraction of their love into your belief, don’t you?)

No. I forget other things, but never that. It has nothing to do with anything, really.

(How on eartH could you forget any of God’s words?)

Because they’re words, they’re only words, but if I write them into prayers they become the word of Love, the only prayer one should consider uttering. We humans have been rewriting the same collective suicide for far too long. We need a new narrative regarding the eartH of Love. We need inject a fullness in our prayers upon what we know, what we believe will live on without our thoughts for a while.

Put your hands into gardens! Put your hands into giving back to full Love, Mark Richard Prime, even if it isn’t returned with the same idea you had in your prayers. When you imagine it’s due is not a concern because of the prideful gall of believing that it was ever humankind’s place to imagine. To say when anything that is of Life’s origin, which is all and everything, will end, is a grave error in judgment, for the pathway to Heaven is upon the same pathway of Love!

Look around you, isn’t she most stunning, the heavenliness of Love, the HeartH of Creation, The Mother eartH? If you answered an immediate yes, you need look again. She needs our prayers, she needs us to cleanse her shores, not to take the night off and dream of our answers shaping her into chaos and war. We leave her little choice but to save her eternal Life from humankind’s claws.

I chose to shape belief with only a Love of and a Love toward the eartH, the Mother and Father eartH, Life, Nature, the human race, after that, bow to the eartH and tell her your sorry with an abundance of joy and laughter and thankfulness at having landed in Heaven.

(You don’t know, you only believe.)

Your God can surely hold things together without you for a while. Engage her. Answer her call to you that you may live in the Truth of where and who you are evermore. The alternative’s been killing us, hasn’t it?

(No argument from this side.)

And there’s none from the other. I don’t know, I believe that if I imagine that I am in Heaven and treat it as if it is Heaven, there can only be two results- the eartH is indeed Heaven by how we perceive it... and is ours until we learn the lessons. Or it can be a manifest agony found wound snugly up inside of belief. Choose…

(Sounds ominous.)

It isn’t. It’s Love.

(It is, is it?)

I believe so…



© 2012 by the spirits dancing with mark richard prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime