Skip to main content

SHE HAS COME TO BID WE WAKE FROM OUR TIRED SLUMBER WITH GOD


The clench came dreaded as the days of war, the sabotage- mine to befall the crown upon the queen Mother’s Heart(H) of Creation.


(Did you find the eartH a living organism? Did you also find the (H)eartH to be the Heart(H) of all of Creation, as far as you imagined the unknowable?)


But it is not unknown. She is the Mother eartH, the one hope, humankind’s savior! She has come to bid me wake from my tired slumber of Love and instead feast my open eyes upon her most Heavenly spirit?


Did you not want me to proceed with a vengeance upon my cowardice? Did you not want me to tumble headlong down your gleeful path into the fullness of Love? I chose to create Heaven instead of a hellish scene. Instead of allowing the Creator, whatever it might be, to discipline humankind as the Mother saw fit, we imagined ourselves stories with human fear cloaked in righteousness as the end to all of this.


I alone do not craft this song, the songbird’s melody, the late night breeze, the sounds of the eartH’s heavenly gifts beneath the traffic’s roar do summon this belief. The will of Love that is within all living things, and their spirits, lifts my fingers in dance to an unquenchable urge, and spills forth a story that has me rapt and moving with Love. I am arriving as was planned too long ago to recall, yet implemented with a swiftness that this scribe never imagined existed within his jangling wits. The words pour out backwards and I do my best to arrange them in the order that they deserve.


For Love’s sake, help me, please? I need your full love my friends and family. I need you now more than I’ve ever needed anyone in my known existence.


(Rejoice when you feel her breath upon your neck. Rejoice as she prays for her children to heed her pleas! Cleanse her shores, her water and her air! Bring her cause to show mercy on wayward angels.)


I chose Love over fear, help me settle the debt before she trembles her regret and moves to witness humankind’s dismissal.


Don’t want to be in agony, don’t. Don’t want to go on warring into oblivion, don’t. Don’t want to suffer such a tragic end to humankind, don’t. Don’t want to believe in anything, don’t. We’ve done her no favors. No turn of prayer can make up for our actions. We’ve attempted to smother her with our inventions and our beliefs.


I am a mortal man through and through, I’m you, I’m me, I summoned full Love and Love heard my plea and begged me to act, prayed that I speak.


Savor life, begin to love, reap the laughter and you’ll sow delight upon the Mother eartH. Begin to heal the eartH of a foul venom before Creation says enough and heals the eartH in the only way Creation sees fit.


If my belief is that it doesn’t matter what I believe, then all I’ve left is my believing in what I have the ability to know. I need shape my belief that it doesn’t destroy life in any way shape or form, and instead bow to the majesty of water, air and soil. Gladness is praying, is pursed upon my human lips, for joy in the eartH is all that’s asked of me.


(For the love of the eartH, do something!)


I am…


© 2012 by the spirits dancing with mark richard prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime