Skip to main content

NEIGHBORS, OR THE RATTLE OF THE INTERSTATE


I know I’m in heaven, I believe it, what’s the difference?

I love another, I care for the eartH, what’s the difference?

I’m hearing the traffic against my will, something brought me back. I’m courting Love’s favor and she’s responding in kind to my belief. The world is sacred and I Love for the sake of Love though it may return with a current that, if I am going to be honest, might get rougher than seems due, it’s not enough for the squander of Love I’ve aided in slathering across her surface and her air.

(Oh, relax. You’ll live through it… it is eternity.)

There is no eternal hell, unless I keep returning to do the same thing lifetime after lifetime after lifetime. I will hold no more the scars of foul deeds. Emerge the one that reins as Creator, I don’t will it, it wills me, and I am no fool, even in my questionable head.

(Questionable must mean you’re a thinking beast who chose instead to believe, which led to conclusions like the one’s found in humankind’s unknowable story, the upside down of thinking…)

The rattle of the interstate stumbles back through my thoughts- Love is best dealt out through increasing dosages, the more Love, the more Love. The more that’s written, the more it can be changed to fit another’s self-indulgence…

(If theirs is of only love, so be it…)

I never knew or even know what the timing of this might be, I have not a lick of timing in me to match that which floats about and back in with abandon. I’m now in the traffic- it happens so fast- God and Love’s council soars on High and Low, it seeks out my loving and connects it to the pathway that’s upon the eartH of Creation. A truth- Eternity is before me upon Love’s pathway.

(The last goes on and on at full consciousness forever, trapped in a world that does not exist until you choose to destroy it. You must amend for your transgressions, Mark Richard Prime, and you must do so the best way you could ever imagine!)

Yes, but I must give up my belief and face what I know, which will it be, Heaven or hell? Human minds have produced the greatest tragedy ever lived and unknown by humankind…

See? I am culpable. It makes human animals accountable for the sins committed in the destruction of Life.

(What of the moments in doubt, surely not enough are clouded by the profit of one tree in all of the forest?)

But the sins committed are not just God’s to judge, they are the judgment of the belief of the entire human race as a whole, the bodies designed to be vessels for Love.

You’d think the forest were a reflection of me… Righteous, and errant if all are not breathing with the fullness of Love and exhaling a duty to the (H)eartH.

(You’ve been wrong about what you believed. You knew long before you ever began to develop a since of the truth that fear jumped in like it were instinct, there to soften the flabbergasted aftershock of the realization that you had gone too far.)

Yes, too far.

(Don’t repeat your fate into never remembering, it is only the loving spirit you carry that eludes your gaze and traps you there, staring slack jawed at what it is you’ve done to offend the eyes of Love.)

Action is required then if I am to be a true seeker of the one truth. I must begin with what I know, my beholden, and work my way up from her…

(Why do human’s summon the worst in themselves to guide their minds on high only to continually find themselves most low?)

Sightlessness and indifference.

(The earth is Heaven and Heaven offers some delights. Imagine the number of enchantments that would appear, Mark, if you’d simply believe in what you know, instead of what you only believe? It far outweighs anything your imagination can bring to bear…)

The story of Cain and Abel is that of seeking to gain from human treachery.

As a child of Creation, I must believe in Heaven in order for it to exist.

(Silence…)

I am righting all wrongs, not just my own- I didn’t always keep my stories straight or my mind right side up because my head was sprung from its cage over the years of contact with the ground. Contact with the sacred ground of Heaven- off I was sent in search of true Love. Love found me wanting, empathy found me ready, instinct found me soaring…

Exactness holds me aloft and the traffic brings my belief back to reality, the suffering is eating at us through our foul noise. It’s simple really, it’s the only natural anti-aging substance known to Creation, Love and Silence, silence to the human mind might be the roar of profit over prayers, but silence to Creation is our sworn duty, to mend her, recall our eternities on the (H)eartH and truly live, laugh and Love!

(All you want is life, laughter and Love!)

That is all anyone should be asking for. Love is my savior and my truth, my Mother and my Father, my Grandparents, my Great-Grandparents, my brothers and sisters all, my family, kin, everyone and all. Not an easy part to play on the stage of the human race, but within reach. The folly, if any tumbles out, falls squarely on me, on again and off again, back and forth, the circuitry in my head got flipped over into a head on tree…

I can’t challenge the one Exactness to the throne, the (H)eartH is the throne. I am a mere man, not some marionette on this suffering Heavenly (H)eartH, a mortal man- The birds seem oblivious to my wonder…

(You are with Love. No harm befalls a man on the pathway to Love if he remembers his place…)

I am in Heaven as steward, as Heavenly angel of her ground, of this I’ve not one shred of a flea’s tail second of a doubt.

(But it is only in your belief, Rimnod!)

Exactly.

(Silence…)

I must not anger my impression from that of others and their guilt. I must look at my own culpability. I musn’t screech in horror, instead I must believe in myself and begin my sovereign duty. What’s the storyline? “A thousand year reign”? The fathers and mothers of Love beg to differ…

(Silence…)

There are certainly two sides to everything. I’m soaring over the eartH while on the ground to Love’s delight. I’m being led, I am following, have a knave in one and a king in another… I pray that I only Love throughout or end my quest for control, for I have none, save for my belief, if it is carved of nothing but love. If I believe it without any profit in mind, save for the dawning of Heaven, then by all means allow my belief its day in court…

The wind sent in its rescue operation to guide me out of the shadows and into the light. My thinking was upside down until about an hour and a half to two hours ago, and it still plays tricks on me in my daily state of consciousness…

There is, I believe, truth to all of this. It’s been made clear in my belief, a loving belief that holds all life as sacred and, within it, humankind is set to never need to struggle or suffer more. Heaven is beneath my feet and my feet stand upon the face and Heart(H) of God!

(Rejoice! Right?)

Yes, but always be aware of the notion and its effect on the individual and their belief. No belief is wrong simply because another thinks it’s crazy. We can craft belief to end in gloom and doom, as it is now, or we can make Heaven Heavenly again.

(I thought you said that belief was the only savior for us as individuals?)

I did, but I didn’t say that all beliefs were feasible. I believe a belief is nothing but an individual’s construct of the world they live in, leaning like zombies and hurried gunfire, rattling down the allies along the pathway to Love. Choices, choices…

(The self is important, Mark. It’s who you leave in charge of your belief while your dreams are in the fog of night and skipping the light fandango!)

Yes. But it’s my belief that brings my dreams to their surface to breathe, it’s the truth that keeps them there.

(Yes. And she has noticed my child. Go and rest your scrambled mind a while now. Come back to prayer when you've caught your tender sleep and loving breath.)

Thank you…


© 2012 by the spirits dancing with mark richard prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime