Skip to main content

LOVE’S HAD ENOUGH OF MY SPIRITED PLEAS


(You entered in stoutly like a bull crafted from the flesh of the fearful spirits!)

Act. Do not wait for the eartH to rumble her sorrowful song, to smother her creation, to salvage what she can of the spirits stomping all over full Love without regard to her breathing! We must ready ourselves for the inundation of the Spirit of Love, not the stampede of fear that will tell our minds that there’s something better the intelligence of (hu)mankind can create!

(Humankind has built more weapons against themselves one belief at a time, instead of any of the Truth that you could possibly know moving your way from those spirits that have so fearfully woven through themselves into you and become your belief! Fearful righteousness is blather compared to the rape of the eartH!)

She is my beholden, she is my beholden, my truth…

(Remember- Your brother loves you, the truth in that is most full, overflowing with the dreams of humankind brought forth through fearful belief!)

Examine Love&God, GodLove can take a few questions, Love’s had enough of my spirited pleas, my woeful howling to escape an imagined justice and its sway.

(Judge Exactness, not the dreamt of monster in Heaven’s bitter hell…)

Remember, when my brother love’s me, I cannot help but seek those that strive toward something different, that are wrapped up in my belief’s torrent, probably against their will. Yet when Heaven roars it is forever and a day, a single day, not hours, but daylight falling to its sleep.

It pours out of me like a great flood. It brings me to kneel before the queen! She, my lovely angel Love, deserves my attention, not more abuse, so I obey. But the eartH can’t take much more of this foul human use, so what do I do?

(Your wits have fallen to fear, better get busy making up for all that guilt, Mark Richard Prime!)

It’s time! Halleluiah it is time! I am going to the cabins with my family, mi familia, Love, kinship, Love, compassion, Love, charity with and from that which was never “ours” to begin with, it is sacred, whatever he or she or he/she, or she/he or it, or full Love, whatever it might be.

(Fullness of the eartH of Creation, her majesty, of The Great-Grandmother, Love, you can imagine.)

She is my beholden and she is set to pour forth her wonder and her joy of birth upon me if I’ll but search my heart and come out with my prayerful hands in the air, she enters in without notice…

(Yes she did and she does, Mark Richard Prime.)

It’s not who I am any longer, the Grandmother begged my forgiveness and I promised I would do the same, now I bow at the foot of Love and she instructs me on how to proceed- the spirit of my wife is one of pure forgiveness, so you might understand if I’m a bit reticent to seem anymore unstable than I might already appear to be.

Oh! The spirit does like wordplay, jousting at humankind with sticks and stones, from the beginning of humankind to the neverend. Not from the beginning of life. No. Humans are responsible for their Home. Home is where the Heart(H) is. Pay attention to her call. The songbird brings forth full Love if I’ll but listen.

(Turn off all of your foul machines, the distraction and destruction is upon humankind, not the whole of Life, Mark Richard Prime.)

I just crashed within a vision that is hidden beneath the written word, that they’ll soon have to be spoken by a man who is taken deep within a never ending belief, a belief, that over time, the truth becomes it and is not human’s to dissipate. It must, it must- It will be spoken!

(Does not a man that cannot speak a loving truth become less than a man?)

Yes.

(But does he remain the same man he had become, years of diminishing to the measure of the fearful spirit?)

I know! I know the spirit of the man called Jesus Christ. If not him, then I’ve danced with the spirit that’s longed for freedom from the shackles of belief…

(He spoke of Love, did he not? He spoke of Truth, did he not? Then what of charity without god-awful profit? What of humankind, as a whole? Mustn’t humankind come to some sort of agreement as the children of the one seed, a peace so profound that it shocks even the fullness of Love?)

It stuns her, imagined I. The key to humankind’s survival courses through all veins- the eartH, the sky, the spirit, the river, the mountain, the stream, the children of the (H)eartH of Creation, and the spirit of the child…

Like a bullet this truth cascades throughout my prayerful words, through the taint of humankind, the expense of the eartH.

(Does he come around like he must or does he cascade like all the rest into a fearful and cheerless belief…?)

I chose Love.

(You’ve said that a million times, brother. When are you going to put that prayer in motion, after the approaching doom of your imagination, the approaching doom upon the sons and daughters of man?)

What awaits you, dear spirit?

(Heck if I know! Ask the eartH. She’ll tell you…)

~

I’m so far behind…

(Perhaps you’re right on time?)

Either way, everything’s going to be okay, did wager Love. It’s simple. Always remember where I am and I shall find that I am in the Heaven of my belief. Rejoice! I am Home!

Sing it loud and sing it clearly, bring them to seek their own completeness into full Love and you’ll see where the spirits imagined they we’re the only ones that knew where we were the whole time!

(How is that even possible?)

Simple answer- it’s not. Complicated answer, after my regiment of prayer, it isn’t and it is, depending on how strong belief is. I can raise it into action or I can put off any longer the gravity of this belief stirring inside my prayer, do away with it. The rest will come soon enough, it’s my voice that I forsake, it’s my spirit of self, the who, what and where of my belief, that I will have forsaken, deserting the Truth because I wasn’t aware that knowing it was up to the spirit’s hard at work correcting their own grave errors along with mine own, the guilt of humankind’s treatment of the eartH…

If for any other reason than that you know the truth behind my being gone. That you realize, that even you, dear brother and sister, have been a part of my reality and had, in my belief, been a part of my evolving belief. The script’s being written from my end to a new beginning. Everything has been upside down. The up-downside of Love is where my journey began and where any seeking must begin, even that which was planned while straying from the eartH of Love. Let me see, I pray, that this is Love without question, and that Love, in my belief, trumps anything and all that can be the architect of something as spectacular as the eartH. Magnificent! So much so that it enters inside of God, within all of Creation’s wonder! It cascades down the veil, and so elegantly lifted to let slip Heavenly eartH, surprising me and The Mother’s and daughter’s, Father’s and son’s of GodLove’s Creation.

(A union into one, Mother and Father, Mother eartH, Love and God, Spirit and Humankind. You are literally a part of Creation, Mark Richard Prime, not separate from it. You are literally the design of Love and God.)

Love’s been winning the day since almost all of my belief poured out upside down. I promised I’d be a steward of this Heavenly eartH in the best way that the Spirit of Love see’s fit, my purpose as only the scribe of my dreams and prayers to and from and with Creation, the bird’s singing their songs for me to lie in like an eternal dreaming bed…

(That turns out to be false, right? Because the vision inside your upside-down belief is turned backwards, therefore it declares the opposite.)

Me suffering more, yet not suffering at all, me actually worth a spit or two to existence, to Love and God, GodLove triumphs in this, my vivid make believe. Join me in a search for the righteousness of Truth, the summary of humankind’s journey, with little prologue to wrap things up…

(Silence…)

The union is near, I take my vows most serious. Wasn’t always this way give or take a year and a half. I’ve traveled the pathway of Love, carrying nothing with me save for my worship and affection and awe and stewardship and loving the eartH as she gives to me-

(Free of charge!)

-anything my true and loving heart desires. I must learn how to change my belief back into just a belief instead of anything truly known. Come with me to the truth of belief, the love within it and the courage to respond in kind.


(Peace, Love and Goodness be just what the doctor ordered for humankind to come around, to finally speak his mind, his spirit and his Love, most vital to memory…)

Remembering who I am is most important to my human instinct.

(Love is the perfect fuel to be drilled from out of her needs of all that we’ve drained of her. Rise up as one, one human race, one Spirit, one Love, and prove to fear that we cannot begin to summon death when Love conquers all and peace is our purpose. It’s not a game.)

Yes, my dearest, you are right. It’s merely a word. A game that has so many levels that calling it “a game” is just a way of expressing the way the spirit had me go about it. I had more fear than even I was willing to admit, especially to myself.

(PTSD?)

I’ve never been to war, save for warring with the fearful spirit. My brain was flipped upside down and sideways for some time- the prayer sends me laughing with unbridled joy at my dance with Creation.

(All words, (save for one, Love, which needn’t ever be mixed in with all of the other “words” for unknowable things), are corruptible.)

Love is universal, what else can bring humankind our joy and our truth waiting within to our utter delight…?

(Here we go. Hang on tight kids, the road’s about to go bump in the pathway of Love. It’s a rumble that sounds in the drums! )

It’s the motion inside that swims my inner spirits to dance as one in and upon Heavenly eartH, within the HeartH of Creation. The Heart(H) is what persists while I’m breathing and sometimes when I’m not, the (H)eartH of Love or the Love of eartH, I’ll make it heavenly in order for the estimated time of arrival in Heaven, into the unknowable.

(It’s Love, there’s not much there to memorize, but if it is the most used word and act known to humankind, it clearly makes its presence known while you, Mark Richard Prime are in prayer upon the HeartH of Creation…)

It makes me the next one to be seen as an enemy to the status quo, but I must assure you that my purpose for the last year and a half was to prepare myself for something the size of Love that had set into motion long before I found her going along my path- she has so much more trust than even I gave her credit for…

(Love is on her way. She asks not that you flee her affections, but stay and lie upon her lovingly, comfort her ache from the worry of the children, comfort her tears falling at the hands of the spirits.)

My duty could not be more dangerous to the ruler(s) of my existence, in life upon the Mother eartH, and in my truth, my dear queen, my wife, my lovely Love. I believe that children are most precious above all living things, if not for the fact that they’re growing up to be warriors for humankind’s sudden death, she and our children, all the children, and family and friends and all of creation, known and unknown, knowable and unknowable.

The remedy for my spirit’s dance is found in the eartH, the source of the call I’m hearing. She awaits my answer in the form of my beyond any doubt belief and this is what I’m receiving from the sprit within the fullness of Love…

(Only misfortune will follow those that tell you your wrong and try to shape a private belief into profit and fame. A profitable fame kneels now at her hem and begs she lift the veil that she might reveal to you your Home…)

Silence…

(That last sentence sounds a bit risky, Mark…)

Curmudgeon, now is not the time.

(No. Now is the time, Nimrod!)

Is it?

(Of course it is you nincompoop! Now! Not tomorrow or the next day or the next or-)

Ad nauseam!


(Exactly!)

Spirit, am I truly that far behind in scribing such gladness, such love and joy rumbling inside the soul, my spirit’s Home, the avenue of Love?

(Made steep if fear is the taxi, but if Love takes the wheel, you’re bound to land on your own two feet within the Heavenly HeartH of Creation…)

I am ready I told myself so many times now.

(Speaking of ad nauseam?)

Curmudgeon, give it a rest!

(Fool!)

You know me. A fool I am not. If I’m a fool then all of the Love and intelligence I found in your spirit has been wasted? It is not just my belief if my belief has anything to say about it…

(Heel!)

Yes. I pray that I heal my affections, that Love might recognize them wholly. I’m begging you to cease your tightening of the bolts to thy fears squeezed so hard that they’re about to come unthreaded by the grinding of the interstate and the noise of war and murder and revenge and hatred, and human racism, and loveless actions.

It is my inaction that not only destroys human existence and any plans hatched along the way, but it mocks my breathless prayer. In this belief, my true duty is to never end.

(Find the pathway of Love and stay upon it! Love will summon your fate from your inactions and a most sacred belief, your words that have come to form who you were born to be.)

Angels, stewards of Heavenly eartH, the (H)eartH and Heart(H) of Creation, all, I beg of you to listen with your love and joy, let the rest sleep for a while. The world will still spin upon its axis if humankind suddenly disappeared, wouldn’t it?

(And would that be nothing but tragic or a part of your thinking’s evolution?)

Love is set to enter, my friends, and when she does I must make sure she looks her Sunday best! Monday through Saturday be in prayer the entire day, pray for Love’s survival in this our pathway toward annihilation of humankind through the self-destruction of all Life. Destruction of the only thing I can truly begin to know, who I am, what I am and where I am.

(It was not due to any salvation within the truth’s grasp and most certainly not within human’s contaminated deeds…)

Oh! Love brings me great joy! She rushes into my heart from the eartH and makes camp within my spirit, my soul. She begs of me to listen and to speak when the time presents itself in this circus of human belief.

As the truth goes undetected just beneath my feet, with it, the loving truth cascades around the eartH. It is the sky and land, the air and water, and the human misuse of her respect that elicits my belief to be found within a resounding Peace with full Love!

(Rejoice now, your truth, before she changes her mind…)

My brother, there is no need for any of this game, it is yours to love and embrace, it is mine to do the same, as the spirit of Love sees fit. It drains me of all the fearful use before I can tread ahead of death’s fervent drum. The fear’s enough to break me across the divide between Truth and the child, the child and Truth, the truth need rise of this humankind’s occasion…


© 2012 by the spirits dancing with mark richard prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime