Skip to main content

IT CANNOT HAVE AN END UNTIL CREATION CALLS ONE FORTH, BELIEF GOES ON


They gave me a gift, did my doubts, as I floated along in forgiveness, I made them look at me with a spirit that was only love, her red fruit touching the ground, her green, her sparkling wonder, Love’s truth, not of human’s use…

Oh! Bring me your nectar, Mother! I will love thee evermore! Follow me. Follow me. Follow the shimmer of red now dancing through the mirror, across the memory of her, our dear Mother…

Rejoice! It is time to rise up with love! To every man, woman and child, it is time to be what we’ve prayed to be, angels, stewards of creation, everything and all that is Love, the beginning and the never-end…

~

(What song is this that laughs a smile wide and sets the spirit to dancing? Human songs, plays, symphonies, architecture, destruction?)

That’s the one, the architecture of destruction… Without a shred of a doubt I’m creating a belief. Yes. I believe it completely, and it is one of only Love, where its lesson pierces the soul and reveals the heart of Creation, I pray.

Without a shred of a doubt I believe it, but it cannot have an end until Creation calls one forth. Belief goes on. Love cannot be extinguished from man’s toxins, humankind’s self-erected hell to an astonished recognition of Heaven, three, two, one…

I’m home with my brethren, all, my love for each of you is equal- the heart will have it no other way…

(Love…)

The truth always wins out when I’m walking in Heaven. …I need my brain examined.

I am a child of Love, an angel of Love’s garden, the spirit always dancing in me, yes, I am, Love and her heart, the eartH. I move along the pathway with Love, the ancient guide come home. Exhausted of fears, only wants us to recognize Love!

(Rejoice!)

Shhh! Careful not to stir the daffodils from off their perch, off of their floating life, their dance in the sunlight shining through the soul like a flashlight flickering in the distance, darting briefly across the surface like a silver fish. See her splash to love as she curves her belly upward.

(Explain yourself!)

See love awaken from her long slumber, her patience waned, her suffering greatest. Love is God. God is Love, through and through… Man is the parasitic notion of himself as landlord to Heaven, proprietor of eartH…

It is said that none shall get to heaven by deeds alone, but how else will they ever arrive Home?

(Silence.)

Give thanks to the Mother Earth. It’s time to remedy her water, soil and air, her forests at war and her children at play! Rise up, Love! Come forward with your light upon the shores dear sea, come with your unattainable power, without memory of man’s use (erase any trace of humankind) and begin again. There’s less suffering in it. Time is nothing, a manmade construct, a way out, an exit and an entrance to nowhere…

Love protect this collection of human belief from men who would deny me my own, it is mine and yours is yours, but I must love, therefore my belief must only breathe with love and cleave away the grip that fear has over my voice.

Not long ago another story unfolded, but with hell emblazoned at its core. This is a new chapter in belief… to save our skins. Humankind, a thinking beast, has put itself in harms way. Look out below the landscape of human’s overuse and decay.

(You cannot destroy the eartH, but the eartH can decide she’s had enough of your loveless inventions.)

Keep the faith in truth, not in belief…

(Remember where you are? Recall the mother’s life long before you imagined any claim. Now, before she launches her wrath beneath your feet…)


© 2012 by mark richard prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime