Skip to main content

Earth as Heaven...


(The uncorrupted Me... I found this child waiting.)

My story is upside down! I'm going back to what is known and I'm being greeted with the gift of Love! Have I just squeezed out God? No. I've swam inside of Belief and Love and find her much more to my liking! I know, I must be insane to think of such a thing, the eartH as your only beholden in the flesh and the spirit that you know... than any truth of any that I'll imagine I know...


I know nothing! I am one man and the only power I have is with the whole. The fullness of Love is within my reach, within my every fiber while I'm in prayer. The truth of who I am...

And we can all get to where I am... the light at the never-end of Love...

From scribe to conductor?

It is Heaven if we want her! The thought is ours to choose…

Would you place your bets on what’s in store, or would you place your bets on the Mother that you know! 

The eartH was my final alternative as any God outside my needs…

There’s probably some lesson in all of that which will put me on my knees! Conclusions are not mine to scribe, mere possibilities! I am a sovereign entity! I am my own person! I am me! Find your me and off we go in Heaven!

I feel like there should be some other reason for my visions?

Medicines?

Yes. If all is not well with my belief it is mine to struggle through!

Then why are you publishing your mind like a neon sign?

I don’t know and I don’t need to know the truth behind and within this lesson…

Evolve… We are set to evolve. God help our fragile minds when she her dance commences! We cannot know the Creator, we cannot know God, we can only believe, doesn’t mean that we can’t know God through our Mother, the eartH of Creation…

Must we think so emptily? Must we imagine ourselves into a living hell to see just how we like it! No more hell! It’s time to give Mother eartH her loving due…

Her loving due, the one Exactness is a stellar foundation that will not allow Love to be destroyed.

I do not know but I most certainly believe wholeheartedly that the eartH is the Heart(H) of God!

So sue me…

These spirits are my prayer circle. They sit with me and cause me joyful tears and in springs a humbleness like a winter coat worn today while here writing to my loving belief. I am a child of the eartH, she is me loving me. Loving who I am and who I’ve become!

Pray…

I love you, man. Can you believe that? We are meant to be! We are beholden to ourselves, not our God! 

Where did you imagine you were? 

Work as one and she will again reveal herself as Heaven! For the Love of all things loving, stand up and let it be known that you are willing and why you're so eager!

Remember where you are…

The truth of the matter might well rest just behind my nose, a few pages back, before this particular spirit dance came upon me with her loving story and I my new-found instinct. My Lovely Angel Love, your spirit rivals any I've yet to dance with...

The rest will reveal itself it is not mine to speculate or own. It is belief! She is what I know! She is what you know...

My friends, are you with me...?

(...)

© 2012 by mark richard prime

(FACEbook -Mark Richard Prime)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime