Skip to main content

Dance My Love. Dance With All of Creation


Dance my Love. Dance with all of your creation as if it were a humble symphony.

Listen to her? She cries out in the darkness and begs I reconsider.

Considerate kind, won’t you take my hand and dance me across these skies, your spirit in tow, laughing with eternal joy! Dance with me! You won’t blame me for taking a good moment to collect my thoughts- and then again appeared the joy! Wake my spirits to nothing but Love! Wake my spirits!

(Echo…)

She came crying again, she left the light on for me in her mind and I’m just a disappointment. The eartH needs me now! I cannot wait any longer, I’ve waited all of my life to live this role. (Sam Shepard, the playwright (and actor) wrote, “I believe in my mask. The man I made up is me.”) Yes. Love has smiled on me, the mask is my creation and I’m just getting started. Let me triumph before another breath escapes my promise…

I will repeat this lifetime toward Love until I, a child of Creation, begins to honor the gift of life. Echo the agony out of that, echo back when I decide to look back without imagining hell, dance with the love in the full spirit- and this is instinct. I must begin before the rocket ship comes for my dreams. Say what?

It’s a song unlike another, in that it’s given away with nothing less or more than love. (Tonight meant more than anyone could have imagined to my journey.) Love is a circle. Go around it, or try to escape with my God from the very heaven I never claimed to seek, either way, I am where you imagine.

Wake up your Jesus! Mine’s treading water, at the moment of impact. My life changed from one of obliviousness to that of obliteration, waste of my love, raging about those things with which I can’t know. It’s my curse for saying I could do it better than the last one. Yet, in truth, I’m not even sure if that’s accurate.. The only moment that counts is this one, this one, this one, love, this one, love, this one, this one, love, love, love, love, love, even when I’m no longer around, love, love, love until love reveals Heaven.

Visions of a call for love come down, a call for her to come and save me from myself.

Drum, come with your pattering soul, your ghost lifting out the animal in me, that I might recognize her grandeur and my grave mistake. I’d no instinct to mention, save for fear, which lead to insane endings and added nothing to my notice of what’s beneath my feet. I pray I see. Heal my sightlessness, along with my heart and it’ll leave me in Heaven, evermore…

Love awaits love, not my imagination. Set love free that I might find God beneath my feet, in the water and in the air… remember where I am and all else shall follow that is appropriate to my particular experience. The words tumble out and I just type, my hands in a dance with another spirit interpreting all the things I feel to their own beat and we rock this earth like its Heaven!

Oh! Fear is nearing its irrelevance, a sadness may sweep this world, profound in its scope, that I may suffer the fall upon my sword. She swings her defensive blade as a warning of my intrusion into Heaven, as if I were not born of her. What would you call that?

The next line is being drawn in the mist and Mother and Father, there’s something you both need to understand, you are part of my belief, the truth of my dance with Love. I suppose I’m not drowning in useless dreams, so I should consider myself fortunate to breathe another word.

These are the spirits I’m dancing with now, funneling their love. Eternity was here, she held her children near. The eartH remained heaven and heaven chose the length of my stay and what remained and what was done and gone.

(A curse, or does it even matter to think on it, this bold plan, these words formed from this spirited dance?)

It is not mine, this belief. I give it away because the dance would not be complete without the whole.

I set my lungs free! I roared to the sky what I always imagined of me, I’d prove a coward, forget a memory or two, and slide off the world set free, to just be, but I just set my lungs free with Love! Love, bring your dance to those I touch, to family and friends, that we might cherish the eartH as the original gift of life. It’s up to me to imagine where I want it to lead before I begin to reap what I sow. Not next year, now. This belief needn’t roar it only needs to Love, through and through, beginning to never-end.

(A single echo returns itself like it should, from the earth to the eartH, let your inhibitions go, Mark, and begin to echo with life, laughter and love and prove the world Heaven.) 


I don't know, I simply believe...

© 2012 by mark richard prime

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime