Skip to main content

Abilities Born of Angels


We might need a bigger Love than the one we’ve been believing in. We’ll need full Love to deliver us from the unknowable. It may well be that she is most ready, and needn’t another child to imagine for her another…

(What the heck are you going to do if you don’t or can’t imagine anything?)

Consider myself lucky, look where beliefs have dragged the eartH, there’ll be no need for another! What a damned waste, undecided spirit!

(Me? What tragedy would you craft of her unrequited Love, scribe?)

I wouldn’t. This belief is a Love story. Mother, Father, Grandmother, Grandfather, Great-Grandmother, Great-Grandfather, sister, brothers, uncles, aunts, nieces and nephews, cousins and family and all and everything! I tell you that I deserve what might come my way while on the pathway from Love, it’s the pathway to Love that makes up for my sightlessness.

(But now you see. You need return to your abilities born of angels and begin your sworn duty and walk with full Love…)

It’s not too heavy?

(Only the fear is weighty, but the Love, it soars across the sacred grounds of the eartH of Love…)

Relax, the final lesson is near its completion. I trust in Love to deliver. I reject fear as best as I’m capable, but if it does get in, I find it and send it packing with its rage…

(How many scenarios have you been through, Mark?)

Innumerable.

(And to what end?)

Like I said before, there is no end. I am caught up inside of neverend, I was upside down, now I’m right side up…

(You weren’t blind, Nimrod, you were seeing things in reverse.)
.
I had to. If I had seen the truth from the get go, I’d have been put away for being nuts, but as it turns out, being the way I am has saved me from seeing even my own actions for what they were and are. I see my actions as a most valuable dance, one that can garner me eternal joy, or one that can deliver me into indifference evermore…

Less hell, more like a miniscule moment in time, yet packed with the thorns of any I’ve earned before. The love that I feel is not coincidental, it’s spiritual…

Mr. Bartender, Rich, you tested me and for that, my dear friend, I am grateful. Your spirit danced in me like Jimmy Hendrix and Eric Clapton quivering their strings across Love’s grounds, across paradise, over a Heaven, that, until recently, was just imagined…

(Silence…)

What if that was Love’s intentions, for you to have to believe in her fully enough that you hadn’t need of ever imagining or even dreaming of another more Heavenly than she…?

(Heaven born and Heaven sent, Heavenly home. The birds and the sun are a canopy for the truth, not for illusion…)

My belief is mine, it is precious, but there is the bit about less suffering that stops me or starts me, depending on your perspective.

(That and it might just be cherished by the eartH yet is not necessarily the words of merely one, but all spirits. Yes. Deep within all humans and all of Life is the one spirit.)

How do you know which is less suffering, humankind’s continued use, or God and Love’s will?

(Silence…)

Yes.

(Remember?)

Recalled at silence…


© 2012 by the spirits dancing with mark richard prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime