Skip to main content

6.18.2012 THIS IS THE BREEZE BLOWING THROUGH ME


This is the spirit, not in prayer, but in silence.

Before I danced, I imagined myself swept up in the Spirit- She moaned, I wept…

The breeze again blows through only this time as I pray.

The truth exists. The truth is unknowable in the flesh and maybe even in the spirit. I imagine, I do not know that the spirit sees nearer to exactness, I merely believe. The mountains are sacred in my belief, the water is sacrosanct, the soil is most loved and the air is sweet. In my belief the eartH is sovereign, on her shores nothing is owned, life is not taken for granted, as long as she breathes. Humankind must recall their duty, their original promise to the living eartH.

(Remember, this eartH breathes and she’ll not hesitate to mend man’s venomous march with her undulating grief.)

Do I wait for a sign to hold me away from further destruction, or do I wait for her to speak her choice without need of further instruction? Will I understand her meaning only too well when instinct deliberates further instruction…?

When sleep calls, the spirit will speak in my dreams.

This journey is not mine alone to take. It’s your power of belief too that brought humankind here, that opened this human’s eyes that I might see her clearly, blind before, seeing after. How could I have recognized where I am if distracted by gadgets instead of doing my duty to the eartH?

I have placed it in Love’s care, my belief in Love, my belief in Creation’s creations. I might have died several times over by the time my use is over for good.

There’s some time yet. The happiness is what I want to see, the unbridled joy at having breathed one breath to begin with on these hallowed grounds of Home. Set your laughter free, open your lungs and breathe in Love and Love in breath…

You are the heroes. You are the ones that are forced to hear belief, yet would rather hear what is known.

(A blessing or a curse?)


© 2012 by the spirits dancing with mark richard prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime