Skip to main content

6.18.2012 SHE HAS ALWAYS CAUGHT ME AFTER I’VE FALLEN AWAY


You think I’m not ready, don’t you spirit? You imagine me wallowing as I’ve always done, but this course is not so easy to follow with all the roadblocks we put up to keep us from recognizing the whole of her Love!

The eartH, the Mother eartH.

It is written backwards to mask the suffering as another’s fault, or Creation’s doing, or belief’s comeuppance, or righteousness disguised as the murderer of evil when Love is the target all along…

(Think! Think for a second!)

I trust in Love. She has always caught me after I’ve fallen away from her gravity. She’s never failed me. I, on the other hand, have most certainly failed her. I have treated her unkindly, I have misrepresented her love, I have abused my privileges with her far too many times, it is now hers to keep, this loving belief, she will decide, not you, not me, but she! The Mother gets the last word to us human’s of flesh and bone. We must heed her ode as if meant for our individual selves, her thinking beasts as children on their way to the unknowable future that waits in the wings for our laughter. Our Life, our Laughter and our Love are ready to dance their way out of hell and into everlasting Heaven.

We’ve written this script for ourselves long ago. Our beliefs have shaped our Heavenly story into a makeshift hellish yarn. It’s time to mend the fence.

You can’t win dear brother, there is no win in Heaven, there is only won. What you do with what you know, trumps anything that you might have believed. Careful what you imagine to be true, by your fervent prayer, it’ll rear its head. It’s not something I know, yet I believe in it as if I do, not unlike you or you or you. We are all sovereign entities, incorruptible in the loving spirit, yet able to mask this inherent Love in our self-made and pointless fear. Let us recognize our failure of duty, let us begin our dance back to her, to Home, a Heaven if we want it to be? We shape our future. We shape it in this next go around in Heaven. Why did we ever get tired of Heaven as our Home? When did our Home become a living hell of belief and paranoia?

I feel fine…

(Then the Spirit of Love has been returned to its fullness…)

I feel fine. I didn’t say I felt Love with a capital L.

(In time, dear spirit, in time. Your eyes are still trying to adjust to the light…)

It’s been written, and then rewritten upside down and it took me a while to figure it out, that manmade hell was beneath my feet all along and it was up to me to change that fact within my loving perceptions…

I’ve always seen love in you, brother. You were winded from its thrash and thrashing from its wind. Puffed up and blind, as the rest, to what truly rested beneath my feet, that of my own making, my own design, my own self-fulfilling prophecy of gloom and doom. And I’ve seen her majesty at long last, recognized the Mother in her…

I believe if I was asked to create a belief from out of the imagination of the unknowable, then I’ve given Love top billing and allowed her time to steady the world’s drums…

Now is the time, to begin in earnest, to walk the walk and, if need be, talk the talk.

Now is the time for me to rid myself of any belief and return to what I know, to love her with my precious, original vow.

We all must struggle past our fears and into the ready creation of Love.

The truth is not as mysterious as it’s made out to be. Beneath the feet is the eartH of Creation, above my head, the heaven’s unmatched show that I may remember where I am…

If the eartH senses our loving gestures and we sow our living with Life, Laughter and Love, we’ll not have need to imagine we’d speak of anything other if it meant she would suffer as a result of our beliefs- ownership of that which can never be owned in the least. To imagine we’ve rights to the eartH’s soil, air, water, forests, rivers and streams, rights to the rolling oceans, lakes, and seas, we must be foolhardy humans to dream such a fearful dream, yet most tragic to take even one step toward full agony’s eventual birth…

The wind whistles above the neighbor’s roofing noise, the songbird’s gone silent in this prayer, only to rise in the backdrop as a silent note carried by my mind into such a lovely source of goodness moving humankind to Laughter, Life and Love.

There is no dismissal of this thought, this belief that has my spirit locked in with Love and I’ve come this far, so why would I turn back?

You do and you’re a complete fool. A complete and utter coward is one that turns his back on Love! We mortals have a new chapter upon us, a chapter of angels in the HeartH of Love, Heavenly eartH. A pact with the Mother and with Life, stay the course and treat her with joyous affection that she might sense our humbled prayer…

Written backwards to trap us inside of our own concoction of hell, agony come tumbling out in our sightless confusion and of our hungry paws. Our greed will deliver its sway and we won’t be expecting its echo to show up and take it all away…

Let us remember where we are, evermore…


© 2012 by the spirits dancing with mark richard prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime