Skip to main content

6.15.2012 THE BEAUTY IN IT ALL, THIS ROLLER-COASTER BELIEF


I cannot know the thing that in my belief is set to happen before it smiles its groove and I remember. Remember all of the words floating by in the bird’s song, upon the wafting air, upon the most contented breeze, upon the most comforting hold of me that it can, that my upside-down head has finally seen the light. I’m a new man. I don’t know anything more that any other can conjure, but if I’ll treat the eartH as most sacred within the groove of God and Spirit and the Mother Love, surely Creation will have cause to rejoice…

(You’re caught between a rock and a hard place! Stuck in your thinking and a virus alert comes to frantically pace the kingdom of eartH.)

Out damned spot! Merge your message to the center of me! She knows of my dilemma, she herself has crafted this belief inside of me. Like I said, I’ve had my brain turned upside-down so the outcome’s been one of trepidation, instillation and instrumentation and of the human guilt of having destroyed the Mother!

I’ve given my belief to Love and now it’s kicking into overdrive, woe’s me! It’s coming in with a grace unheard of, even the eagle and robin, the bluebird and the wolf, the lion and the elephant are bowing to the elegant tallness of the giraffe, the power of the hippo, smacking lips and toothpicks, ringing ears and runny nose, shaking limbs and quivers of fear and woe, sunlight and moonlight and all things that are painted with the brush of Love. Rejoice that I have found the eartH to be the one we were born to worship, not as a God, but as an angel!

If there is a single Truth, then all things come from it, right? And if all things come from the one thing that’s unknowable, am I not forgiven if I err? Am I not forgiven if I’ll but Love the thing I know, not merely the one I can’t?

(Rise up and be heard, Mark Richard Prime! Come to your feet and rejoice! The truth is unknown, but it shines above all others. If that is not a way to see clearly your transgressions, then there is no wrong way, there’s only belief’s way.)

I’m floating just above the eartH’s ground, for the feet have always been a soreness with their sovereignty, so I thought I’d send mine aloft and the health that came my way from that I could not begin to tell… I was being given things to say, to speak, that they might soar, to spring forth with glee and say that everything’s going to be okay. My head, upside-down as it is, has finally turned right side up from that which held me down for half of my life, now it’s time to let the other half out to dance with the fullness Love.

Everyone of my loved ones are important in my belief’s shape of neverend, for the end, at least in our movies, our art and our skin, is the most important part to anything we can imagine.

Everything, it seems, is on hold until something in the future comes, and I can only shape it without me in it…

(What the heck did he just say?)

He said he’ll create it, but he won’t be a part of it.

(Why?)

His Love sleeps evermore.

(Tragic.)

The eartH is set to Love, so hold on to something rooted so deep it’ll surprise you! Boom goes the wind and the rain against the flytrap, dangling its melancholy as nourishment, flanking its dread and its fear.)

(A fly?)

Yes. What has the fly done to contribute to the toxic waters? What has the fly done to merit such an end, has it squandered its mind for greed and control of the one and only known sovereign and divine Kingdom of Life?

(The fly is the least of the animal kingdoms worries. It’s the upright fool chattering of belief while what he knows is swallowed up in a tragic ritual of lost opportunity.)

If Love and Creation are in charge, the fault vanishes into purpose. Everything has a purpose for the eartH of Creation, everything I see, touch, sense, taste, eat, everything I should have always honored, cherished, worshipped, loved, believed, known. Humankind needs to rise up now and reclaim the eartH’s sovereignty…

Rejoice at Love’s return! Mouths shall be fed, the water, Love’s living nectar, shall be cleansed. The joy heard with a scarceness that’s fearful and full enough that one’s surprised that they never saw the truth that touched upon their feet…

Home is most important, for it gives me all I could ever need, and with my want I’ve tried to slay the (H)eartH far too many years, so now it’s time to come together and give Creation my fullness of Love without any fear…

It’s as obvious, at least it is to me in prayer, that what breathes beneath my presence is nothing short of the wonderment of Love!

(Were you afraid to make your choice? Were you afraid that your choice could go one of two ways, fearfully or lovingly? I’m here to tell you, that both have tried to sneak in and carve your words out of trepidation’s granite, but only one has been allowed in.)

Keeping the fearful spirit at bay is a full time job. I’m not trying to keep even a sliver of fear within this belief…

Love is the catalyst for my ascent! Love barters with my hesitation each passing day that I do not come forward and speak. Love’s still willing to give me a Heavenly Home if I’ll but return her full love. It’s simple. The eartH’s been the air for my tongue, the water for my living, the sky for my wonder and my awe, if what’s before my open eyes fails to keep my attention. This upside-down mind is standing on the side of Peace, though it’s technically on my head…

(End all war. Feed the hungry. Warm those cold, and quench everyone and everything’s thirst. Carry the fullness of Love like a badge of honor. No man or woman shall turn you away, and if they do, show them only kindness and love. Rejoice that Love has finally, at long last, decided to show you its wings, and in its magic, reveal to you your own. End any undue aggression toward Love, cleanse the eartH of human waste. The only profit, the only ownership humankind are able, has been spent through rape and greed and war and indifference and the outright abuse of Love…)

Give Creation a sign that I am lifting my own veil to gaze upon the eartH of Love. Keep my beliefs, just don’t murder what I know. Keep my idea of neverend. It can be seen better than heard, felt better than thought, known better than believed?

I say it can and it is. Look around you. Do you see any signs of fear other than what humankind has so easily created without one thought toward their Home?

Rid the last of human fear skimming the surface of belief. The outcome may not be known, but the results will be as evident as the outline of the sun burning behind the thinning clouds

This is a grand play that spills forth like a river at the beginning of a broken dam.

(Why not at the end?)

There is no end. Love is unquenchable if my prayers are for all and not just for me and mine. For all of the water, the soil and the green and the air and the awe and the joy and the affection, eternity and neverend, and up the scale and into the unknown with a Loving belief and that which rests just beneath my hovering feet! Boom goes the wind followed by the thunderous silence upon the eartH, the Mother and Father of Creation!

I am, in my belief, heir to the throne, with only Love set to move my lips and instinct to summon truth. I will prepare myself to be doused with full Love and not turn away from this occasion. Love’s never been brought down, nor will the (H)eartH of Creation ever fall to human greed. She is a sovereign entity. What she wants she shall have and methinks Life trumps humankind’s Loveless romp! Boom goes the thunder along the freeway, briefly it calls me away.

The beauty in it all, this rollercoaster belief, is that it matters not in the neverend whether I believe that something’s true, it only matters that I summon the courage to act upon what I believe to be true, true of the Mother’s breath turning pale due to human indifference…

(Rest awhile my child. You’ve said enough for now. Rest your tired eyes, they’ve sought long and hard enough to make up for your failing. Rest, come again in a while and summon more of the eartH’s laughter…)



© 2012 by the spirits dancing with mark richard prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime