Skip to main content

6.14.2012 WE ARE ALL CHILDREN OF GODLOVE. WE ARE BORN TO LOVE.


We are all children of Love. We are born to love.

(You are called now to a much higher purpose than your gated community, which will soon whisper dread instead of love. Conjure fear before full Love and you reap what you’ve sewn, Mark Richard Prime!)

Am I not indebted to her? Am I not “thinking” in the least? My mind is one to figure out! Where have I been imagining an end myself? Has it been in the whispers and sideways glances of those that have yet to understand my dilemma or is it the shackles found in my fear of the unknown unknowable?

(Where do you draw the line, Nimrod? Is it between a newly repopulated and vibrant paradise for angels or is it a renewed and vibrant paradise with the many stewards at the ready? You’re caught between the greed and the sacrifice, Mark. You best get to sacrificing yourself to let fly the true voice of Love in your words, though they can be used to scare, used for riches that pale in comparison to the results of full Love, you must set them free...)

I stopped because of Love’s will. I did not waver or fiddle away in my belief. I went along with Love. Fear is gone and the instinct for dancing with others has been born I believe. It’s been reborn in my instinct. Human instincts are supposed to evolve along with our thinking…

(No that’s not how it works in your new roll as the great humankind hope, Nimrod. You chose Love above all else in your dance with the spirits that surrounded you on your short-lived journey, yet your protracted understanding that you’ve been here before. It is the spirit of Love that runs the show when you’ve found your God.)

The two are betrothed, like butter and toast, like fairness and greed, like my wife and I. She’s the forgiveness and love and hope and I’m just the scribe on his way back to my Love betrothed to the eartH of Forgiveness. Our union is special...

(But what will the eartH owe you if your instinct’s are telling you to react and you not do so? Haven’t you allowed the Mother to suffer enough? Are you not beholden to her as you are to your wife, as Mother, as Love?)

Am I not also obligated to raise the spirit of another that mine might dance with the fullness of Love…?

(Yes, Yet you imagine it’s yours to dole out as you see fit, and you believe it’s all taking place, which happens to be the only thing holding you back!)

I’m thinking!

(Don’t!)

But I flew! I know her source of all Love and Life. Don’t I know instinctually where I am? Mustn’t I use my animal for anything anymore? Shouldn’t I begin to think with Love instead of greed and fear?

(Isn’t it time that you said and did something in order for Heaven to lift her veil?)

If I were taking care of my Mother’s eartH instead of bringing her heart to beat madly about Creation’s stage, her eartH to flutter frantically instead of lovingly, my eyes might then stay upon her majesty pleading that I begin my journey Homeward…

(You’re just having so much angst filled glee brought about in your musty “belief” that you’d forgotten to honor the source with your voice, with your actions. Not with your foul indifference, Mark Richard Prime! The indifference, toward your fellow vessels of Love, stewards for the spirit of Love and the eartH, have mounted a heavy weight.)

My Home, my Heavenly Home. For the love of Love, let me hurry along in my journey back, that I might recognize heaven when I am not in prayer.

(Rejoice the exact moment you begin to seek and recognize, then question your newly imagined Truth. The Truth long before you shape an unknowable belief. Do that and you reap what you sow, Mark Richard Prime.)

The harvesting of Love is my duty, the planting of Love is my honor, and the fullness of the Spirit of Love is, in this belief, humankind’s to cherish …and to carry.

(What chaos might have consumed the eartH in its panic?)

I could not decide because it was still a belief, my head’s upside down from my stupidity! I was born to have done this for lifetimes, but it is not Mark Richard Prime that speaks with you now, it is the spirit of Love. It is the spirit that was born to be the next one, spirit, not mortal man. Life’s joy swims through us all and responds to our fullness that even nature can’t reveal or deny the Spirit of her sway.

(I guess the question you’ve been posing to yourself much longer than you’ve been posing it to others is “When?” …Fouled thing, time, isn’t it?)

The (H)eartH is my only Home, she gives to me without asking for anything in return, she is Love- battered and raped and torn asunder from the fetid use of mankind (heavy on the man). We men owe it to the Mother, the Grandmother and the Great-Grandmother and to women, all, mothers who can bring forth life like the eartH, the female, the woman who’s Love is sacred and most dear to the Mother than we men could imagine of our nearest kith and kin?

(Which came first, the chicken or the egg?)

I say both.

(Fence sitter!)

Curmudgeon…

~

And my Father is good! He is righteous in his irritation, righteous in his laughter. He dreams too, dreamt of something better than what he’d had before, and now he knows that his son is doing his best, too.

Rejoice in the Mother and the Father! Rejoice that Love has at long last lifted her veil in full! I am in Heaven as I write this prayer on the page, that I might remember something other than fear, that I might recall my purpose at having ever had a Home in the first place. I was not well liked, I favored the self over the painful dance with the spirits that surrounded me, even those that treated me kindly. Sideways and upside down was my mode from too many conks on the head. We are all, in my belief, born to be the next one. 7 billion next ones, give or take a million or two. Can’t our minds wrap themselves around the concept that humankind is falling away from their one-sided purpose of fear over Love of fear over truth? Human’s tumbling down into their fear, their hell, their agony, the perpetual suffering of not knowing?

God wants me to share my belief. Love wants me to be with glee in my belief. For where there is glee, there is the possibility of full God & Love and where there is GodLove, it cuts in to dance masterfully and breathe her eternal glee into my Spirit.

(When so little is allowed to sink in, you must be led to the fullness of Love.)

She is the Mother, she is the Mother eartH, nourishing male and female animals that know inside their instincts she’s so much more than just another planet to breathe upon…

~

The traffic is so feint now, but my hearing is new and improved. It is the songbird that brings me to sound, the song meant for me. It is noiseless, it is silence, and it is the understood sound of Love and God breathing as one. It is most unimaginable, yet breathing directly beneath the feet. Do not freak out, fly into a fearful rage like this is the end, because it isn’t, This is a new beginning. (Remember, my head was flipped upside down and fairly sideways, so I don’t know it for a fact, I just believe it beyond the tiniest fraction of any doubt.)

(That was an accident, Nimrod. It was not purposeful.)

Yes, no, maybe so. All I can say for sure is that it felt like it for nearly 30 years, give or take, curmudgeon. There is no denying that because I truly do not remember anything that’s still within me that was founded with fear. My Spirit of Love is now wide open to take away another’s fears, leaving them transformed in a belief that is one of only Love. I leave them as gifts along the pathway of Love. And, since there is no going back on a promise to God, I’m taking in all fear, not just my own. There’s no such thing, it’s the collective spirit that summons Love along the pathway, leading them to take their proper seat and engage purposefully with Love…

~

It’s so nice to see everyone again, perhaps for the first time with my new and spirited eyes. It matters not when and in front of whom I am speaking these words, it only matters that I am at long last speaking.

(Now is not the time to be shy, Mark Richard Prime!)

Curmudgeon, you sound as if you’re trying to play the role of God.

(You’re one to talk, Nimrod! Shouldn’t you be “trusting” in God and Love and getting on with the business that is at hand, your hand to be precise?)

I am on the pathway of Love. I am in Heaven with the one Spirit, and believe you me when I remind you of something you already know, that she is the most incredible creation known to everything known within the universe of our perspective, you’ll then recognize Home…

(She was suffering, both Mother and the eartH of Mother’s Creation.)

It was the Mother. It was Love that I had to summon. I had little choice in the matter of my speaking out about what I dreamed of in my prayers, but what I found was a remedy for my pain, for all spiritual pain. I couldn’t help but deliver this prayer to you that you might then send it forth with your own fullness of Love, Life and Laughter!

(HeartH = Love and Home and Heaven, the Loving Heart(H) of creation.)

Any way I did the math, Heaven was the answer that I had to at least imagine if I was to summon the eartH’s Love and the one Exactness.

(Yes!)

Curmudgeon?

(Nimrod, is that you?)

For a moment there I thought you were a spirit on the tolerant side of the equation. Good to see we agree this morning.

(We agree more than you envision, Nimrod…)

Why do you persist in being so curmudgeonly? For that matter, why do you persist in calling me Nimrod?

(It fits.)

I neither hunt skillfully or enthusiastically. I don’t hunt.

(But you do, Nimrod. You do…)

~

Your father will return to you, my Love. You will know his goodness and not his suffering, you will recognize his laughter and not his sorrow. You will at long last know that he is reborn. Reborn that you might dote on him with your fullness of your loving Spirit…


© 2012 by the spirits dancing with mark richard prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime