Skip to main content

6.14.2012 THE ANSWER’S BEEN BENEATH ME ALL THIS TIME

The airplane’s timed to make its flight over at the moment of my impactful prayer within the HeartH, Heaven and Home. Home is where the eartH is. It is a thing that I alone must reckon with in order to foster my fullness of Love. It is a struggle at times, but it is the stewardship of Love, the duty that humankind was born to perform in their thankfulness. Humankind’s creations mean relatively little if the Mother eartH falls at our hand. Imagine then? Love is most essential, she pounds at us with her eartH throbbing from the pace found in man’s hyper-thinking when she should be dancing with her children of her eartH and Love, perhaps. I don’t know anything worth such the fortune of this story found in me…

I know it all sounds like it’s way out there, but trust me when I say that everything’s going to be okay in the (never)end- What if I take action before it’s time?

Trust in Love and God to guide you along, Mark.

What if I waited too long before I began to speak?

Trust in Love and God to guide you along.

Even if it’s not what Life wants or some believe?

What Life needs is more pressing of an issue than what you imagine it wants or believes.

I believe that belief just might fade away as humankind is set to know first, act accordingly second, and remember who, what and where they were born to be, third.

(Perhaps humankind is not finished by a long shot? From there, full Love, could bless their thinking with the fullness of Spirit, each desire might well be summoned by the loving belief in Home as Heaven. )

I must reveal my full Love so that the Mother eartH might lift her veil that I might rejoice! Time is irrelevant! Irrelevant as the day it was born from my kind’s thinking…

(Might it be that Love knows of the fastest route toward the one Exactness, Heaven, Love and God?)

The answer’s been beneath me all this time.

(Silence…)

That’s a long time.

(An eternity, time is irrelevant…)

What I’ve imagined in the past must certainly be leaning toward the failures in my belief(s), the truth found along my errant path which I discarded like it’s the plague…

The jet booms overhead and sends its sparks inside my thinking, if that noise (and all noise) won’t shift my human animal mind into full Love, nothing will. If only I’ll bring forth my full Love.

(Maybe.)

Yes, maybe. I don’t know I simply believe it. The dialogue at times can feel empty, yet never when I’m in prayer…

(The manifestations of Love are just beginning. You can choose to come again and try your luck at figuring out the most obvious of errors on your part or sleep…)

~

Boom went my human mind those many years ago and war sprung out of my beastly mouth over an indifferent human race and, instead of summoning Love eternal, I summoned my personal darkness. Not eternal suffering, but eternal sleep.

(It’s up to you to come again or let go your chance at eternal Truth and fall away to eversleep.)

It is up to me to decide for me, not for God, but for God & Love & Me. I say, give it a try, my dear, my daughters, my brothers and sisters, my friends, my kith and kin, my family writ large. Try it and see if you too don’t recognize Home as where the eartH is…

(Boom went the reasoning of man’s mortal descent! Don’t you see? All you had to do was imagine/believe/think of Love over fear and you would have already landed all in Heaven, Mark…)

Out damned spot!

(Nighttime is the time for humble prayer to the mother eartH’s gifts…)

She is trying to help me. She is suffering and I am attempting to bring a belief in as full Truth which is unknowable to my human scope. I do so that the Mother eartH needn’t have to go on suffering anymore at my human hand and without any fetid fear inside my thinking another moment longer…

(Silence…)

I don’t know who or what God is, and I don’t care to imagine any longer, if it’s hidden and I’ve got to search for it exhaustively, it better be what I know and not merely what I imagine or believe…

(You don’t merely believe, Mark Richard Prime, you hyperventilate a fullness of Love through your prayer.)

Exactly.

(There’s that rumble again?)

Are you Love?

(Yes.)

I’m so sorry for my deceit upon you, dear Love…

(You are forgiven, my child. You’ve always been forgiven, you just wore fear like a hat. You’ve pushed your wits to the other side of Love which left you to battle your way back. Smile, Mark. You are within Creation’s Heavenly Heart(H), the Mother and Father eartH and God, Male and Female, GodLove, God and Love…)


© 2012 by the spirits dancing with mark richard prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime