Skip to main content

6.05.12 PERHAPS WHOEVER HAS THE MOST LOVING BELIEF…


Perhaps, whoever has the most loving belief, symbolically speaking, becomes Love, by having Creation favor their imaginations before all others? Maybe “the best”, in this phase of our existence, comes from Love?

The power of Love has blown my mind. If my mind hasn’t arrived at full Love yet, it shall…

The enterprise was too damned fast, captain!

(She does snatch one rather quickly my dear spirit.)

Perhaps, since we’ll be in prayer in Heaven most of the time, all suffering is over?

(Perhaps?)

I don’t know, but I believe it beyond a shadow of any unnatural fear…

(The lesson is grand and purposeful beyond your little imagination, Mark Richard Prime.)

Am I being deceived along my path? Are there those that being derived from Love somehow set them to imagining that they were God instead of just stewards at this stage in our progression? Have they given way to greed, another of the many words derived from fear? Have you somehow danced within me and set up camp? The campfire’s too great of a leap, even for thee, dear spirit…

My sin? My sin came from imagining I could myself imagine the end that awaits my love…

I can no more know the original Exactness, the most amazing work of art known to man, writhing beneath his feet, spinning over his head. Does she not garner my fondest love? Does the eartH not desire the fullness of Love? If I think she needs more than herself, I’ve climbed too high up the mountain and need come back down to the ground level, that she might recognize my answer…

(In the scope of eternity, it’s very difficult to imagine an end, let alone a beginning.)

I’m sorry. I couldn’t hear you because of the noise found in belief…

(The symphony is her natural song made of sound. Return your belief in her and reap precisely what you’ve sown…)

I chose to craft her a heavenly entrance and a Heavenly exit…

(Imagine had you but done that and found yourself already here in Heaven instead of some makeshift hell in her stead…)

This is the story I’ve been raging about, only I played it all backwards. My head was flipped upside down and I’ve been fighting my way out of Hell on eartH ever since, well I have come from the depths and have pulled myself up to being content at just being…

(I’ve enough of belief to choke the whole of humanity and its foul use…)

Let us not believe that we are in heaven, let us be in heaven! Be in ever-joy! Be in blissful mornings and blissful nights! Give to one another! Love one another! Help one another remember who, what, and where they are! Love! Love! Love! Forget your pompous displays of belief, come together as nations of one human race, one loving grace, one beautiful shore, one sweeping Love!

(Easier said than done.)

Oh! Shut up, curmudgeon, before I lose my patience with you and express more fear upon you than echo back with Love!

Silence is golden. Sound is a symphony. The eartH is Home. The Spirit is me. I am. I.

(Thought you said you were ME?)

I did, huh? Well… ummm, ME was reborn as I. I is the result of being reborn. …Find ME, Love finds I.

(What?)

Silence…

(What did that mean?)

The medicines I imagined as sacrosanct …were.

(Then what right did you have to rigidly imagine and instill a reason you found in them as applicable to another’s journey?)

The medicine found in rigid doctrine is just as lethal against those that hold its words as sacrosanct. We haven’t the minds to imagine such things, so why do we continue to believe in the status quo of even our own belief? Fear rules them, and that, as I’ve said so many times before, in my Loving belief, is not Love…

The pathway of spirits may well be how I arrived at my destination, but the pathway they allowed me to step upon was the perfect dance floor, that I may dance with all of the spirits tumbling by on their way to the collective Spirit of the one Exactness.

(The choices were stark in their reality, Heaven or agony.)

That’s it. Instead of finding the perfect balance between belief and what is known, I instead went for broke and demanded that I know Truth. The unknowable is a very long trek when you haven’t any friends to help you along your way…

(You are to blame for that as well, Mark Richard Prime!)

Yes. I take full responsibility. It was Mark Richard Prime, not the person I was born to be, but the person I had become.

(React! Be in motion toward Love and you too, not just Love, can shape your eternity…)

If I’ve no interest in shaping my own eternity, the one I’m in, then why would I insist on carving out another?

The wind is backdrop to a large metal lid on some manmade dumpster, but the wind brought the lid to singing, not the other way around…

The rain can bring the seed to bloom, so it is out of order to imagine the seed bringing anything to the rain.

(Save for purpose.)

Yes. There is that…

(They may be short, but they pack a wallop!)

Less is more when it comes to words and belief, but the more Love in the words, and the belief, would be a most welcome event to the duty most sacred now to angels…

Cherish her countenance, cherish her breath, cherish her nectar, cherish the eartH’s purpose over all else, otherwise you’ve need of much less…

If I am being “led astray”, you can pretty much imagine that it’s upside down and I am being led where Love desires. Nearer to silence, nearer to Life and Love.

(Nearer to Life and Love, nearer to silence.)

(Nearer to sound and forgiveness, nearer to Heaven…)

Silence is certainly preferred over the noise of human belief. Imagine being the newest belief on the block and Life and Love itself end up resenting you because you thought you knew better than anyone else…?

Balance is key. Belief leads us to act, so, a loving belief, it would stand to reason, should be we human’s objective when it comes to our words. Our words, doctrine and otherwise, should be crafted into a most loving outcome. Let soar your beliefs but always keep an eye on the ground…

(Love…)

First I must believe in what I know in order for knowledge to have even the chance of being imagined…

(Why did you not offer more assistance to your brother in need?)

I offered my love, my empathy for him, extended by always greeting him as the spirit dictated of me. I may debate this belief with the spirits, but some of them are crafty in their phrasing and there is a trap lying in wait in the paradox that is their structure and their possibility. Structure declares an unknowable end, possibility declares there is no limit, no end to eternity where we long to go and have always been.

If I bray it over the drums and instill a fictional truth within the unknowable, I’ve imagined more than I could possibly know…

Silence became the key in my ever-evolving belief, my words, on the other hand, let loose a rage against the self-abuse I found in me, and, by proxy, in the trappings of the world, in the heavenly Home of my belief…

Can we not assume that you and I are on the same pathway of Love. It’s the pathway we were born to be on and it’s the pathway we’ve always been on, therefore it’s the pathway we’re on. Love, might we greet her in kind, or might we greet her without our full joy.

Neighbors, you are more familiar with games than I- I fold my hands outward toward you, asking that you receive my love in full, not with a sideways glance, but a dance... that lifts us both!


© 2012 by the spirits dancing with mark richard prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime