Skip to main content

6.05.12 HARMONY AND LOVE AND THE NEVER-ENDING OF HUMAN BELIEF


There is no bad timing to any of this. Time is a construct of man, not Exactness. I believe it is going along as planned. Who needs the constraint of time? This belief has been one of peace and Love, the eternity, perhaps, of human existence on the pathway to full Love.

A belief that for me made sense that it be formed of only Love. The (H)eartH of Love’s Creation is my only beholden until Creation and Love say otherwise.

If I hesitate, fear will prevail.

(What if you hesitate prudently?)

There is that, but if I act, instead of imagine, if I can be instead of only believe that death is not to be feared, then perhaps I’m- Oh! It is not such a simple tumble into agony evermore, it is the knowledge of human’s truth marked in our beginning- neverend goes on forever, and if you imagined less Love than you imagined fear, the breeze alone from such force has brought the Mother to take notice. She’s doing her best to seek my pardon, to open my hoodwinked eyes and see that it is not what I believed… it’s what I did and do with what I imagined I knew that sought its target until the end of time.

(Time is manmade, so it actually sought another target, eternity.)

What other choice did I have?

(An ending.)

Not mine to make…

(Silence…)

Wind…

Birdsong…

(Silence…)

Neighbors, do not plagiarize belief, swim with it. It is not mine to hold anymore than it is yours to steal from the eyes and ears of a watery and purposeful Love!

Step lightly bold spirit, it’s filled with landmines this belief. They’re set to take what suits them and meld it to their imagination they deem to soar above yours.

Good for them. Let them soar! What harm are they doing? It’s Love melded to the outside, fear won’t have a chance…

Weeping Willow, you remind me of a loving Great Grandmother, arms over her children, repeating the same prayer “Love, have mercy on the spirit…” I was my Great Grandmother’s prayer… Imagine that? Not “God have mercy on me,” or even us, Love have mercy on the (H)eartH’s spirit.

I hope and pray to Love that some of my visions do not see the light of day and, instead of knee-jerking into oblivion, I’ll choose to “think” my way into believing in eternal Love…

(Oblivion is full of fears and the source of humankind’s dread…)

I’ve been meandering about for many years, I’d imagine, dancing with people’s spirits. I carried them home with me to do battle and now return them. If you’ll but imagine for a second that the miracle of truth comes when two people’s spirits connect (in a spiritual way, and there are many), you may begin to see the writing on the wall.

(Most eager to dance to save their own skins.)

The spirit within is intertwined with all others for entire lifetimes, at least that’s what I believe. And, in my belief, my love will be shown by the actions elicited from this belief. It’s not my place to demand that where you are is Heaven. It’s up to you to decide what you imagine of the eartH and the gift of eternal Life.

I believe it was the sum total of our love that brings us nearer to one another and to Love, what leads nearer the truth of the eartH of Creation.

(Do you even know what is happening inside your head, Mark?)

It’s indecipherable, I know. I can’t quite imagine it yet, but I believe I know enough to imagine that it’s not being created by me alone.

I’ve been dancing with the one spirit of Love this whole time my friends, or at least that’s what I believe. This belief is just as much yours as it is mine, as it is anyone’s if it’s constructed of nothing but Love and given back with a full and joyous Love. Live, Laugh and Love! I am becoming, through a spiritual journey crafted of belief, a more perfect union with Love.

Neighbors, do you want to drum along with me and begin the journey with The Mother eartH, perchance into full Love? Then begin your drumming if that is what you intend to do, your spirits rattle their allegiance to your pale faces and the bleached bone piled up in man’s descent…

You’ll not know right from wrong, you’ll be swept into the path of an unknowable that shrieks through Love like it were a train wreck, or like it plummeted from space with a message a thousand miles wide! It is, I believe, of my original pledge, that I came from the one Exactness and it’s the eartH that has set me afloat…

Let me join them in procession to the greatest show of the unimaginable, may it guide me into full Love…

(Silence…)

The tempest lies in wait. There’s not a foreboding feel to it at all, more a consequence of actions to The Mother and the Mother eartH…

(Silence…)

If you wouldn’t mind, I’d like to take the stage for a moment, to share a similar tale of Love and Forgiveness.

My love and my eartH are Mother, Grandmother, Great Grandmother… The eartH, the soil and the fullness of Love…

I get it. I think Creation has finished lifting the veil and my newfound eyes gaze upon the majesty of Love. Creation has always been where I am and the rest is entertainment, as the medicine’s made clear…

The heights of this belief are unimaginable, the love within it stems from my solemn belief.

When I have a vision, a thought wrapped in the belief of my actions, as well as these words being spoken, it travels through me from Love to those that are willing to consider my termination or imagine me as an equal angel of love for the one Love.

I don’t remember those words as being mine… Umm… Thank you nonetheless?

You’ve got something there brother. Perhaps you should take your beautiful act upon the road and tell it to the world, all 7 billion plus could use a dosage of Love.

The (H)eartH could use humankind’s full attention, not some imagined enemy above and below, but the Mother (H)eartH. …She waits for our agreement that what we believe is less important than what we know. Mercy unto the Heavenly eartH and goodness shall surely dance inside all of Life, and that it will please Creation.

(Trust in Love and all shall be known in the frame it’s intended in your growth as a child of Creation.)


© 2012 by the spirits dancing with mark richard prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime