Skip to main content

5.30.12 THE TRUTH LIES IN THE UNKNOWABLE


(My friend, ride along in the shadows or take the lead, either way, Love has already arrived before your spirit-filled vessel could assume the positioning of the eartH, the Mother, and your belief in her.)

She beat us all to the punch! Heaven’s beneath the feet! I mean, how else would you imagine the eartH would direct the play that we’re in? She was tired of our desolate belief. Creation was exhausted of our human judgments in the one Truth’s stead!

(See? The truth lies within the unknowable but is reflected in what is known. Clues, if you will? Search them out, these truths, and Heaven shall finally, after so long of your eyes absence, be seen through new and loving eyes…)

The truth has never been so obvious, at least in my belief. “Sticks out like a sore thumb” doesn’t begin to grace favor upon her with a deserved and loving duty. The opposing thumbs can’t reach that high, not with their brightest parts set upon such a destructive path as that of the one of the human race…

(Reverse course forthwith! Home is Creation as far as you humans are concerned, below, above, and beyond the darkness. Hesitate only at your own belief’s peril…)

I believe that my Home is Heaven. I believe that the eartH of Creation is intended to be seen by me, a mortal being, as my belief in Home…

(The imagination is a most powerful tool!)

Belief holds the one Truth, unless I decide to place an unknowable ending upon it. If I give it up to Love, my belief, then Truth will deliver the seeds of Love and not the seeds of fear…

(Remember where you are and believe that where you are is not imagined as a Loveless eartH.)

Stand up and claim my freedom! Craft Heaven of my talents! Carve out nothing! Instead, fill it with only Love, create the loving Heaven of my singular loving belief! My belief alone can be my salvation!

(By the same token, it can be filled with the agony of not knowing.)

For the Love of all and everything, give the one exactness cause to shed some light and be pleased…

You have got to come back baby. I need you more than you could possibly know my Lovely angel Love.

(You will receive it evermore, the life you choose to be while you are here, so I pray you grow in your belief, beyond the shadow of death and doubt, beyond suspicions and fear of any kind.)

It is the one that she chooses to have that dictates if I will have my queen in my own…

Without you as my eternal bride in Heaven my Love the void would stretch forever. You are my queen and my belief hinges upon and around you… and I and our children and our grandchild and our families- echoed to neverend…

(Silence.)

I hear her intake of air…

(Love…)


© 2012 by the spirits dancing with mark richard prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime