Skip to main content

5.29.12 Two. Twenty. Twelve.


What music is that? It sounds fearful, it sounds frightful, and we believe and turn our favors inward and go blind to Life’s creation and endure the hardships and wars and murder and greed which come charging upon our doorstep in our shoes and taps on the glass to wake our sleeping affections and whisper into laughter’s ear the joyous things that serve as echo chamber to God’s sweet and eternal love.

The air writhed in cello as my mind swayed with the strings, the music, painted as big as a welcome home sign, moved me to smile upon her glee in me. Creation could not be happier with me, my love, Mother, birth, Grandmother, earth, Godmother, truth, Father, mountains, Home. Grandfather, Great Grandfather and Heaven- God The Mother, God the Father, and God the Spirit. Belief. Love…

Might I see what others believe? Might I then wed the two into a lovely marriage, a music so profound it strokes the heart in a cacophony of instruments as varied as they are mutual lovers? A rock concert‘s freedom, a rappers words for equal justice, a country star driving the crowd mad with their mortal joy, or the violin above the Cello’s strings like an eagle who’s seen the landscape change, now diving earthward into the Heart(H) of Love with a look of invincibility…

Might I see what another believes and weave their love into my story? Dance with their spirit, trace their belief and find the beauty within it all with chance enough to speak to everyone in Heaven on eartH before I go, before the eartH wraps her arms around me and says, Goodnight. I love you… and I dream of we, her human children, rising in time to finally see the face of Love, the face of her love and his fear.

I chose the face of Love…

Wrath? Why would anyone imagine that Creation’s definition of wrath is different from theirs? Creation’s wrath swims with sorrow, man’s wrath marches to fright and ends with eternal suffering in Heaven- Am I prepared to face my own beliefs? The sadness in man’s stories of Creation, the great sorrowful rivers of words put into the mouth of that which cannot be known, has left us little room to breathe the fullness of Love.

I cannot not know God, Allah, Yaweh, Mary, etc, until I recognize them beneath my feet, all three- God the Mother, God the Father and God the Spirit. A union of Love…

Why should I fear anything? Have I reason to fear what cannot be known by the flesh, but by the recollection of the spirit I possess when I'm happy? Fear is the mind killer and my wits have come fluttering like startled birds escaping the shadows. Pray they soar a loving dance with Creation. Creation’s precious gift to the consciousness, finally realized, will soar higher and fill me with more love than I’ve ever imagined was due! You! You! And you and you and I and- Oh! God! She weeps and Creation rises! She prays our return, Creation prays our duty, both pleading we rise in time to glimpse their growing sorrow…

The Heart(H) of Love is writhing beneath our weight. She is crying out for us to witness truth, for us to garner exactness. Rise up and begin to speak for the Heart(H) of Love! Bring forth your full joy! Love, before there’s not a single echo of humankind’s story.

Will your God be gentle with those that believed yet cared not for the Heart(H) of Creation? Creation is all of life, rock and water, air and soil, planet and star, flesh and soul, two halves, two spirits, two betrothed to the same Love…

(May you have your belief for eternity and may it be a belief of only love for all and everything, Mark Richard Prime.)

The Heart(H) of Love is not for sale. The (H)eartH of Love is not a garbage dump. The HeartH of Creaton is not mine to drain of one more drop from war, from murder, from rape and greed. No more from hands wrapped in murderous cloth, ruthless warriors seeking to conquer instead of care for the HeartH of Love. The (H)eartH of Creation I know, all I need do is remember.

Creation is Love. Creation is Peace. Creation is Beauty. Creation is Life. Creation is our greatest mystery. Creation needn’t have ever gone undetected. We see Creation at birth and learn that destruction equals death and creation equals life. Humankind caused this devastation and have unwittingly made it their impasse, their blindness, their inability to recognize that Creation exists in all of us and so does man's implausible failure at recognizing Heaven as it is the eartH…

(Heaven, it is the eartH…)

Enough for now. I must curl up, pray, and then dream next to Love…

(You are all, each individually, holders of the keys to the kingdom and you must see this, Mark Richard Prime, as your gift of eternity, before you succumb to the agony of your own fears. Dream next to Love, pray with your hands as open as your heart, weep of those things that you've allowed that now bring themselves to weep...)

Shhhh…

I’m so sorry, Love! I was afraid! I forgot your grace, your love, your eternal presence in everything I did, everything I imagined, my guilt, my misgivings, my anger and my rage, my twin fears reborn as awareness, I know I’m in heaven.

(What did he say?)

Heaven’s his, ours to craft on eartH. What would we shape of the Heart(H) of Creation, a smog ridden planet or a reflection of Love? A truth rests within each of us, a solemn vow with Creation. Cherish the Heart(H) of Creation, cherish all of Life, it is Creation’s Laughter, it is Truth.

Please, dear neighbors, I’m aware that you are learning as you go and I am happy to have respectfully helped another in need. I love you as brother and sister, neighbor and friend, the Truth is all I seek…



© 2012 by the spirits dancing with mark richard prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime