Skip to main content

5.27.12 A MEASLY TAKER AND NOT A FIGHTER



“Courage is nothing but well concealed fear.”

Yet fear is not necessarily well concealed courage…

~

The courage lies in my not feeling as if I have to tell anyone anything. In belief, or belief in nothing, silence holds the trigger tightly near speech and the noise found in belief…

Silence is golden, and golden can be the streets beneath my feet if I build them as a monument of Love…

There are rare exceptions to this rule. I talk out of both sides of my being, because there are still two sides to my spirit, Love and Fear- Expand my mind, fear no more and leave me in Heavenly Love forevermore…

I balance the nature of who I am by balancing my empathy and my instinct…

(Go ahead. They’ll just look at you as a crazy man, like a measly taker and not a fighter…)

Why is there need for both fear and Love to be played in order to find Love and God, GodLove?

(All of these riddles broken down to their basic steps will always give you the “logical” answer…)

My prayers will only take wing if they inhale and exhale the sweet air of Love…

(They keep coming, these stories that suit no one but the man who waged his singular belief and put all the Truth down on Love…)

That should about cover it. The place is locked down tighter than a drum.

Bang! Pa-tat-tat-tat-a-tat-a-tat-tat and a-tat-tat-a-tat-at-a-tat-a-thrum and a-tat-a-tat-a-tat-tat, sense the neighbors fear in that. You needn’t further the snapshot beyond what is knowable my friends. I’ve been moving my Love in all directions and it is not you that needs to know, it is I, that I might see that my queen, the Mother (H)eartH needs the true me, not who I’ve become, but who I’m meant to be, who she needs me to be in order that she might spring eternal. She deserves to know that I am her Love, that I am her Heart(H) and she is mine, two sides, one brain, two brains, one side. I could not escape her knowing if I tried, nor she mine…

The happy middle where I’ve always been connected to God's Love. Who on (H)eartH did I think I was dancing with?

(Why haven’t you spoken of it, my friend?)

I haven’t had the need from God or the note from Love. When and if they humble me enough to be selected and show me that this is indeed heaven, and heaven is where I’ve finally realized I’m Home in my newborn eternal belief.

I’ve caught the attention of many, not because I deemed it worthy to achieve an objective, but because I did it without my will, I allowed the spirits of love to carry me there. You and you and you and you are all my angels, guides toward something greater than self, greater than anything ever made by the hand of God. When God’s eartH is being raided by beasts that imagine that they know anything- We must recognize what’s beneath our feet!

(Silence.)

Why do beliefs need to have an end? Aren't I promised to my beholden, the eartH, first and then to the God of my belief second in order to raise my awareness higher than my belief?

The truth within your beliefs. If there is a heaven then, there will be a heaven. If there is a hell, then there will be agony on eartH, and without this self-inflicted agony we wouldn’t be able to conceptualize much at all and what we see and experience and believe becomes fragmented and our minds lose sight of our stewardship. We will return here forever, lifetime after lifetime until we see, until we experience and believe in the power of Love and the sacredness of Love and the preciousness of her shores that rush of waters and her forests that breathe of Life…

(Keep talking?)

Why?

(Because you say you’ve not reached your destination? You need have a very big merger of humankind’s beliefs and come to some sort of agreement that what you believe should be considered in no greater degree than the next unknowable belief. You're a machine of flesh and bone, it’s much less than what you know, it’s everything you are- perception…)

If its perception, shouldn’t it fall wearily behind truth?

(ping)

In my belief, the ideas that spurn anyone to create something are meant to proceed with full Love in every word, deed, stroke, note, step and breath and with full Love believe in what is being created by Love’s angels. I’m beholden to the eartH first.

(The frog drags its voice across the night, the cricket trills beneath the grass and you feel sleep and your Love calling to you…)

Peace, love and goodness to you, yours and the world, may she rise in peace…


© 2012 by mark richard prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime