Skip to main content

5.27.12 - LOVE AND GOD SHOULD HAVE NEVER GONE UNNOTICED BENEATH MY FEET, OVER MY HEAD, IN FRONT OF MY EYES.


Where does this road lead? To heaven as I create it, a chance for truth and art within the garden. Love, God, Life and the Spirit- the mother and father, the ebb and flow of life, which is Love, which is waiting to see if my speech is sufficient according to my belief- what I‘m urged to speak! I have been preparing for this day, it’s truly out of my control much like my life floating here before me now… in Heaven, Heaven on eartH.

(Why would you do such a suicidal thing?)


Love…

*~*

(Peace and goodbye, easy enough to say, yes?)

No. What do those stars forming a Y mean? A confirmation of the path I‘m on? Wait, surely I know that the path I’m on is indeed the one of full Love? There’s only one… one path I could be on, right?

(Why has your mind spun out of your control?)

Love and God, Life and Creation, Hope and Joy, Forgiveness and second chances, Laughter and Life…

*~*

(Love and God should have never gone unnoticed beneath your feet, Mark, or over your head, or in front of your eyes. You are a brother of the one seed, yet humankind is murdering the family of man, preparing the path to its own suicide!)

A most tragic tale was seen fleeing the scene of the crime attempted by humankind, when all humankind need have done was love and remember where they were.

(At the time you realized who you were or at the time your mind realized where you were?)

To me they are one in the same, dear spirit.

*~*

Oh, Love and God, you leave me breathless. You bring me such joy. I haven’t prayed much at all. I couldn’t believe. None of them rang a bell. I don’t remember. I was afraid. I don’t know…?

Now, I only love. Those are my instructions- to love. I pray that Humankind begins to love… now. Cello, raise your bow to all you know, leave belief to the side for a while, think of what is actually known and how much of it is just belief?

(What do you really know? You only know what your human capacity can comprehend, Mark, there are untold lifetimes of things you’ve yet to learn on the journey to Love and God, unimaginably incredible and beautiful within and upon the HeartH of Creation!)

I can’t recreate eartH, try as I might dream. She is my beholden and I, her tragic child. I knew I’d much to learn, so I began the long journey back to the fullness of Love that I might also instruct…


© 2012 by mark richard prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime