Skip to main content

5.27.12 CREATION IS ABOVE ALL, IS ALL, AND CHERISHES ALL, AND WOULD NO MORE SEND LOVE TO WRITHE IN AGONY THAN BREATHE HATE INTO HUMAN LUNGS.


My vision suddenly strengthens the lens of which I view the world and the perfect combination of art and earth rise to my seeing and heaven smiles upon me with the most loving affection I’ve ever known. Who, I ask you, would forgo such an embrace? The queen come calling with her love held like a newborn love, again and again and again she watches her children, much to Grandmother and Grandfather’s sorrow, you believe more than you could ever know in the flesh and in your sad spirits, you believe all and know nothing.

(The Creator is above all, is all and cherishes all, and would no more send part of Love to writhe in agony than breathe sorrow into it’s truth. God is Love. Understand?)

If God is Love then where is all of man’s fear coming from?

(Fear, hatred and want come from man, the only advanced human-thinking animals who could ever have dreamed up and then implemented hell!)

*~*

(Make no mistake, Creation (fill in name here) is real, Mark, it’s just that humankind’s forgotten the truth and instead favors their own belief. Humankind has no idea what it’s messing with.)

What words, if any, get laid out like a sacrifice for choosing Heaven?

(Belief cuffed it to torture, murder, rape and war, sadness, sorrow, rage, anger, jealousy, lust, thievery, and rape!)

I cannot know, but I can imagine.

(Man, as far as man is capable, writes, paints, sings, dances, laughs, sculpts-)

Stop! Look at her! Look just beneath my feet, look at the Heart(H) of Love, kneel beside the spirit in the soil and forests, rivers and mountains, oceans and seas- and Love!

(Now, do you see Love? Keep looking, she’s patient. Love is all things as man’s creator. Think… Breathe… Think… Breathe… Think… Breathe…)

God and Love and Life, the Creator, alone decide what Creation or Love or Life does next. I can only watch. I am but a shell to that which summons me. I am lost without the spirit in my prayers and my belief’s irrelevant to truth. I was blind until this, the Heart(H) of God, floated into my sight.

I do not know. I cannot know! I haven‘t earned the right to know, until I prove my full love, until all wars end and peace is champion, until the human-fouled waste in the oceans and seas is cleansed by human hands, until all of our famine and disease is swept away!

End this murderous pace! Stop! Oh please! I must cease my unfounded rush to have this belief realized only to see that I, too, am wrong.

(The definition of tragic, your belief, not even a whisper of your name in God‘s storybook, irrelevant, a waste of motion.)

Oh! Guitar hit your strings with the weight of love! Bring this crowd to its feet! Roaring come with laughter to the floor of heaven! Shine down now brave moon, your view has been long disrupted by humankind. By folly and make-believe! By profiting from the unknowable!

(Or from the earth, there‘s not a drop of light between the two.)

I can imagine a heaven, right, Mr. Lennon? Imagine it as I raise my arms in prayer that all children, from this day forth, be protected by the whole of humankind.

(All are precious, as is the soil, the air, the water, the creatures and all belief that honors Love to that which cannot be known. Dance now, for you are in heaven! Rejoice with God and Love! Rejoice of the heart of Love beneath your feet! Care for these shores! Love the children, all! Care for Love’s water, forests, mountains and streams! Love all and everything… for it is one…)

Loving dreams will float me away if Love’s walking with me everyday, every hour, every minute, every time I speak, otherwise, I should be silent in the grace of Heaven, I’ll learn more from not thinking than I’ll ever learn from my unknowable seeking…

I’ve not the mind for gleaning God at this stage in my existence, or have I?

(Humankind tends to themselves, thinks of themselves- did turn into ignoring billions… and God’s Loving embrace changed with them.)

Tighter of a grip, or so it seems from my slipping so near the edge of everything, I really don’t know and I have to keep reminding myself. But belief is a hard habit to break, once you believe you’re in Heaven, there aren’t many who could deny Love’s promise…

I kissed my truth between God’s eyes. It dove headlong into the cavern of Love that was I, that is God. God embraced my Love beneath my feet and, without a word, I know GodLove speaks, but with the eartH of Creation’s resounding beat.

(Silence is key. Noise is born from man, sound is born of Love.)

Oh my love, my angel, my beautiful love, I do know, we both know that our love is a reckoning of the spirit’s choosing. I am here to smile upon you, Love. Cello, I can cry no more. Cease your hold on me, Bach. Yo Yo Ma, release your quivering bow when love vanquishes all and listen to the sounds of Love with us a while before we imagine ourselves grand beneath your beautiful muse, that humankind and love should have stayed betrothed as intended, that eternal life be allowed to keep its memory of us.

Wasted love lay dead all around us, raging stadiums of zombies bent on hell.

(Abandoned laughter and tears flooded the stadium and the zombies at last faced Love and God and asked, “Are we in hell?” to which God replied, “Yes.” and Love added, “The hell of your own making.”)

That’s a tall tale!

(Is it? Love and Go are everything, Life and Laughter. Humankind is not everything, especially alone- they are laughter, freewill, stewards, belief, joy, forgiveness, humbled, loving, yet only Love as the whole.)

Love is man’s creator, Life’s maestro, Heaven’s author smiling upon me if I’ll but remember where I am.

(Echo…)


© 2012 by mark richard prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime