Skip to main content

5.23.12 TRUTH IS ALL I’VE EVER DESIRED


I chose them as my angels, unbeknownst to even me. They heard me and my wavering speech, heard my rumble and felt the doddering gait of my visions of Love…

They are my friends, despite my composer of fear having me follow its tune as I began to surge my voice to the masses without any hesitation, I feared their role in the thickening plot, following along with great intrigue at the outcome I could not possibly know. If knowing was out of the question, I was left with only belief, which I do, my believing is beyond the shadow of any doubt. Real to me makes it real. Real to you, makes it real. See where belief can take me without my even realizing it?

Without belief… there is only truth, and truth is all I’ve ever desired. I searched for so long, I scoured the consciousness and believed what I could not know and knew not what I imagined…

The eartH of Creation is ours to shape as we see fit. Our beliefs are only sacrosanct after they’ve traveled past the eartH and Love seeking favor of GodLove, together. Love and God joined by the promise (HeartH) to all of Creation…

The fears are vanquished.

(What of reality?)

It waits for me.

(If you have no fear, why hesitate?)

Exactness…

~

I cannot know, I cannot speak on GodLove’s behalf. I can only speak as a human being who asked who he was and discovered the answer was who he’d always been. I have remembered the truth of me that I had long ago forgotten. Humankind, we’re required to remember the truth, recall who and what and where we are. I believe I was born a child of Love whose purpose it was to be a steward of her eternal embrace and an apprentice to GodLove that I might find Love’s most forgiving grace…

God&Love could have brought me to my end, yet God&Love chose to forgive me my gravest sins against Love and Love chose to forgive me my gravest sins against God, and GodLove created a union to bring Heaven to my senses gently, otherwise, I’d have been moving about like a zombie in search of my wits. Or so I believe…

The Father and The Mother, The Grandmother and The Grandfather, The Great Grandmother and The Great Grandfather, Humanity, the loving embrace that’s taken lifetimes…

The eartH surrounds me with Love favoring my belief…

It’s rather simple really. What will I choose as my Heaven, agony or bliss?

Ummm… bliss?

Or it shall be chosen for me. Love cannot be conquered, not even by God…

Believe it, because I can’t know it until I do…

The unknowable’s about to be a thing of the past, at least that’s the feeling I get from my resurgent instinct. Either way, wrong or right, I’ve chosen Love as my beholden, the eartH of Creation, for she is all this mortal can possibly begin to know…

Love’s been on her way back to my instincts, she’s been on her way back to my tongue, my hands, my feet and my mind. I braced myself, she’s a most loving Creation… and she’s also under attack…

(Fear needs be vanquished above all else in order for Love to dance with God and for God to dance with Love…)

The perfect union is now realized and most ready for my laughter, my beauty and my grateful countenance come smiling…

If any of this belief is truth, I will dance evermore with my Love. Love and I are three, woman, child and me, GodLove enters in the endless kingdom, Love and Truth, like I’ve never imagined or seen…

Knowing is not all it’s cracked up to be. It was rather frightening to this mortal human, blinded by disbelief, crippled by my newfound and loving belief, suffocated by my greed…

I am here. I have finally come to my senses…


© 2012 by mark richard prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime