Skip to main content

5.19.12 THE DAWN OF ALL LIFE I KNOW AND IMAGINE


The eartH is the only mystery that I need concern myself with. If I concern myself too much with the unknowable beyond eartH, she will suffer because of my ungrateful delusion.

The Mother, The Father, The Grandmother, The Grandfather, The Great Grandmother and The Great Grandfather are one in the same, the dawn of all life I know and imagine. I am a part of life, like the trees, the water, the soil, the oceans and the seas. Gravity dictates that I remain here until the eartH deems that my use has run its course.

Love…

The doorbell rang and a gentleman at the door handed me two pamphlets from his church and then proceeded to witness to me about my going to hell if I did not believe as he. Well, since these types of events often begin with the fear and end in paradise, I decided to challenge my fellow steward, and his pastor and one other member from their church. I was hoping that the pastor had many accounts to tell about the flock’s involvement in protesting the destruction of the eartH’s water, soil, forest and air and the protesting of human wars, instead, he said the eartH is set to be destroyed by God and I had better hurry up and choose between God and Hell. I informed him that I had already chosen and he asked me which one and I said that I had chosen my only knowable beholden, the eartH, to which he replied, I’m sorry to hear that...

Much more was said and happened in our conversation than just the above, but I now find the need to document the event vanishing within in me, so I’ll let it go.

Peace, love and goodness be with these gentlemen and with the children of Creation and the eartH and everything and all…

I must attempt to cleanse the world of human destruction, steel bars and weapons of collective annihilation so that I might fully witness the one exactness of my dreams…

(Does the radiant crystal not owe its luster to the whole?)

If radiance had marched by with such uncalled for moroseness of its end, luster would have failed long ago…

The noise of the truck delivering its corporate consumption enters the frame and I’m taken away by a vision, a grand vision that goes unrecalled until I ask for it by thought…

It is Love and she was none too happy with me, which led me to offer her my answer to a promise made with Love, a vow like no other…

The traffic did it again. Why can’t I just be? The most ancient question known to humankind is “Why?”… Long ago we were just being, weren’t we?

I must give them these words when Love finds them worthy. We can create our own belief …and I believe this is Heaven.

Who is Love?

Everything…

What is everything?

Love.

~

I feel the spirit responsible for the medicines darkness. They attack when provoked, it’s a spirit world that exists beyond my consciousness, who I am, who I was intended to be. End these fouled and painful lessons and let me be in Heaven evermore…

These spirits I’ve said are darkness, and that is what only one side of my conscience is for. It’s out of my hands now. Love has the reins…

If this is indeed Heaven, haven’t I been here all along, but chose to turn it into agony on eartH? Mustn’t I stand up for her on the off chance that she might be my only beholden, at least the one beholden that I can possibly imagine knowing…

Know her sacrifice! Know her pain, for her I must act. But what have I vowed? I pray that I remember the question before time runs out and I’m left with a half-belief.

I remembered the story upside down. I imagine it’s my brain injury that leaves me vulnerable to the upside down nature of this story pouring forth. But where does the one exactness fit in? I’m meant to explore who I was born to be, but these visions make all I’ve ever imagined pale by comparison. I need imagine who I was born to be and save myself from fear…

Sleep beckons my dreams. Love, bless everyone and everything, peace and goodness…


© 2012 by mark richard prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime