Skip to main content

5.15.12 THIS IS ANOTHER BEGINNING


This is another beginning. It seems as if each post adds another layer to the belief that surges through my hands.

(A bit inconsistent, if you ask me?)

There is that, yes, but what of that which is consistent within this, our particular belief out of billions?

(I’m a mere spirit. I am only a part of your belief. You’ll need to summon the whole in order to know, and then implement who you were meant to be in your belief, before God favors it, along with all others created from only full Love…)

Imagine the outcome of that?

(You better.)

~

Does everyone know, or is it just me that is staggering in this belief and whose spirit is soaring into action?

(If you are, you better have a guarantee of delivery before you cross the thin, and wavering, line between Love and Fear.)

There is no room in love for fear, but in fear, there’s an overabundance of room for love…

I will tell my Love everything she longs to know of this belief, for she is a part of my Life and my Love, therefore she is essential to my belief and to my being…

Heaven, Home is all that need be imagined, the rest is entertainment.

(If it pleases Creation, how on eartH can you go wrong?)

Let me count the ways.

(Are you going to write a checklist of fears yet again? Well I’m not buying any of them, Mark Richard Prime!)

You might be right. How about a cautionary tale?

(Nope.)

A belief that breathes in Heaven?

(As if you could possibly know that this is Heaven?)

I never said, at least not that I remember, that I knew beyond the shadow of any doubt that the eartH is Heaven. I did say that I believe it beyond the shadow of any doubt, there is a slight difference.

(What’s the difference?)

Confidence.

(*)

My love is ensnared in the game, much to my consternation and possible regret, but that is a fear and fear cannot be within full Love, therefore, fear is taking an eternal rest without humankind ever waking the sleeping giant again, or so I believe.

(Sounds too much like a fairytale ending to me?)

It is boundless Love. It is Heaven, my friends. There is no ending to this belief, how could there be?

If I chose I could just shut it all down, you know? I could close my eyes and enter the void for all time, if that were my wish.

(Silence…)

God doesn’t want Love’s children to suffer any further.

(Then why isn’t the Creator doing anything about it?)

Why does Love need to intervene when we are all stewards to the heavenly (H)eartH?

(Silence…)

The text came around 6:00. The meaning came around 5:59.

(You’ve got that backwards.)

No. It wasn’t me that sent the text. It was the spirit of Love balancing me between the eartH and the unknowable.

(She is not in any grave danger from your belief, Mark, but she might well be from another seeking her help disguised as lending a hand regarding her love’s headfirst ideas.)

The evening breeze dances through at 6:06.

(If there were such a thing as time, Mark, yours would have run out long ago.)

I suppose that’s true, but, then again, I’ve come to understand that this belief thing is kind of tricky, there’s room for little error and even less for fear… A little structure helps. It’s done.

(What’s done? Fear?)

As far as I’m concerned, yes.

(As far as you’re concerned, what gives you the right to only concern yourself with a select few of the children of God and not the whole if your belief is to be all encompassing?)

I don’t concern my belief with deadlines or prophecy. I don’t know anything, but I believe there’s not a single prophecy that has entered through humankind’s thinking that their mind hadn’t simply called forth over time, thereby allowing them some absurd claimed correlation, real or not.

(Ouch.)

Yes. It hurts. Humankind has imagined itself into a quagmire, yet managed to keep a good portion of its hope. It may seem loveless, but it reaches out to my frame and begs I consider only what I know and leave what I believe to the wayside that it might fade of any ill-conceived use…

In this, what I believe beyond a shadow of any doubt, the eartH will be what I know, Home and/or Heaven.

(Isn’t that your wish, to know?)

It wasn’t ever just mine to draw a conclusion, because I am like you, in that I too want to know, but I can’t know the unknowable and I need the whole in order to even imagine any conclusions…

(So it’s the collective wish?)

The spirit, yes.

(The singular spirit?)

I believe it is, but that is different than knowing. Imagine if we knew the conclusion? What utter ruin would we have in store for the one truth? After the way we’ve managed our beliefs, I’d say we’re in for another round on the wheel.

(Humankind uses the eartH of Creation for its own ill-conceived purpose, the destruction of all Life, destruction beyond the need for humankind’s use…)

Tick tock. Tick tock, the people began to rock, choosing life over death, joy over sorrow and love over fear. There are no clocks in Heaven…

(No more fear. Feel and think with your Love instead…)

Love is what we’ve all longed for, the elixir of affections toward our fellow spirit. We are all one, interconnected… without exception. We are family, the human race, angels on eartH, stewards of paradise, the vessels for spirit…

(Bring the rain, drown the noise. Bring the sunshine, save the day. Bring the fear and bludgeon truth. Bring the love and in glee evermore…)

The truth of the matter rests within us all. Stir your loving instinct, summon its affections from the center of your loving spirit.

(Turn the truth inward upon itself, collapse it and rebuild it as Love requires…)

Is there truly a more pressing need than our affections bowing upon the eartH?

(She is your beholden, ergo she is Home, ergo you need make her heavenly…)

The collapse of the man I had become from years of societal indoctrination. And I never had a belief, save for that which was about the self instead of the whole, save for that which was vacant for nearly thirty-seven years. Fear had to be vanquished before I felt I’d the right to speak this belief before another…

(Is it private, belief? Is it only yours to have?)

Not if it’s summoned from outside of you, because it was never yours from the get go. The beginning is not mine to shape or to end…

(Neverend has such a more loving feel to it, doesn’t it? Neverend, evermore, eternity, timelessness, forever and ever.)

Sounds sinister? Then think of it upside-down and you’ll find your path lined with goodness, peace and Love without the need to go any further than you are, if that is Creation’s will…

(Be careful, Mark Richard Prime. You might want to reconfigure your belief, or stop at a happy ending instead?)

This is the never end of belief, not some contrived tale of the duality of Love, but the power found within Love’s fullness…


© 2012 by mark richard prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime