Skip to main content

6.20.2012 TIME IS A CRUTCH ON HUMANKIND’S LOVELESS THINKING


"Time is a crutch for humankind's loveless thinking..."

If I worry of what "time" I have to complete the task of a Loving belief, I will craft it from fear more than love…

My belief is of the eartH. I suppose humans begin where they feel it best suits their individual sovereign entity, where belief travels them is solely up to them as sovereign entities. I chose Love as my only guide, I danced and continue to dance with the spirit without a question, I remove its fear through a promise made to Love all and everything…

(Rejoice, upside-down-headed thinker!)

Had fear ever imagined that the dark medicine, when seen by a man with an upside-down brain, would face a challenge from a novice in the artistry of Love, they’d have probably thought twice before administering any hell inside of this particular spirit... Upside down, I saw Heaven…

Join me in celebrating the belief’s ability to rise above the status quo of Heaven and hell (agony) and choose instead to enter into Heaven and full Love!

Love wins without question against fear in the end, or so I imagine, pray, hope, beg, and plead with The Mother…

The Mother eartH and The Mother has, within her grasp, my pardon from repeating this hellish sphere I’ve imagined as bound down by fear and, subsequently, summoning it forth! Once I caught on to what was happening, I allowed her to lift my sightlessness into the next phase of Love’s existence- a steward, I imagined, preparing to become an angel and triumph over fear…

(Silence…)

So you haven’t gone for good, eh, fearful spirit? I wondered if you would come back to reign over Love- to try and reign over Love? I watched as you imagined some personal inheritance that truly belongs to every human ever known- the spirit walks to its own silent drum. When the bluebird’s sing, when the redbird and white bird and blackbird, and all kind of bird’s set loose their soaring prayer, she awakens in my sleep…

To decide to sleep evermore nestled inside of eversleep and Creation’s mercy or, to decide that an evermore of knowing with a free-will option to eversleep through it all and arrive only wanting a good eternity of sleep is the optimal decision! Decide that and I will have conjured an existence that is eternally blissful, nothing more, and nothing less…

That is the decision that we all must make, in time… I would not choose eversleep, because, as I have been painstakingly taking my time to create a belief that circumvented fear and painted only with Love, I've become enamored of the process of Love. The Loving Spirit knows how tiring Life can be when you’ve been in the dark the entire time and she gives you the choice to let your spirit go to her and your mind to eversleep…

You are my angel and I yours as we circumvent the pathway to Love, we’ve stumbled my Love, but we have not veered too far off course, Love’s been steering our belief, together, you the silence and forgiveness and Love, and me? I’m the fear. I thought that I’d change course in fears wake and have since been traveling with Love, fear is nowhere to be found…

The prayer remedy only heals if it’s filled with nothing but Love bringing me to recognize where I am and who I am, or, at the least, a glimpse of a truth that’s been covered up. Free of the noise of humankind’s chatter of the unknown unknowable. Worship what you know and deeds alone will find you in Heaven. Not want, not fear, only Love…

Come to me, my dear lovely and mirrored spirit, I’ve already climbed my way out of thinking’s hell, I can bring you up to see her, we know where she exists…

The prospect of belief in the unknowable, it turns us into quivering robots bent on the destruction we’ve been enslaved to do. This is not the end, my fellow travelers, this is the neverend in the beginning, what awaits our open eyes is for Love to create when our full Love begins to hug her countenance…

If I could imagine that Mark Richard Prime was capable of such full love to begin with it’d be easier.

I know. Same thing on my end, kind spirit.

Yet… in the beginning of me, I was, and I am and have found my newborn self choosing to return to Love and letting the rebirth fall where it may in Loves reawakening. Prepare to be amazed at what many of the spirit(s) knew before I did, that what’s transpired is nothing short of full Love. I just need to accept that it is worth repeating, if for nothing else that in this spirited belief there is no hell for fear to run amok and destroy the very resources that allow me to breathe from the get go!

I thought I could rely on certain spirits to dance with me if they chose, the ones that chose to stay out of the fray brought me to dance with myself, my self. Those that chose to dance with me, still are and, as far as I can tell, have found this (our) belief worth repeating…

The only thing to fear, would be never having recognized Love…

(The rest is out of your control, Mark Richard Prime. Give it a rest! Read a book or something.)

Read a book? Oh dear spirit, it’s all flipped upside down, remember? I would have to read from the last page to the first to discern if it is of nothing but Love. That particular method will be most beneficial to lessening my number of tries to create it of only Love…

If I’m dancing to the spirit of Love, there’s not a doubt that the pathway is most safe…

Trust in Love and Love will Love you forevermore…

Trust in fear and fear will adore you beginning to neverend…

Trust in nothing, and the eversleep will, in this belief, commence…

Either way, there’s no hell to speak of, so fear never shows its careworn face…

The next one to spout off about their belief being known to them would have proven most tragic. Bring full Love along in the spirit and I’ve managed to prove her significance…

Rejoice! Sing it loud and sing it far, it’s time I began the journey home...

© 2012 the Spirit(s)...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime