Skip to main content

5.10.12 WITH A FULLNESS OF SPIRIT AND A LOVE OF ALL THINGS, DIVE INTO CREATION.


The one exactness is unknowable to me, as unknowable as anything that’s ever-changing, in flux with spirit and substance, laughter and flesh, body and birth, planet and star, tree and canyon, plant and soil, ocean and sea all rising and setting together.

“One must know God”, an oft run statement always sounded more like a question to me. I cannot not “know” the one Truth, God, if you prefer, I believe that I can only believe in the one truth, but, in the flesh, I cannot know.

If I believe beyond a shadow of any doubt I will have what I imagine to be true, I will have it overflowing…

(Sounds more like a warning shot across the brow?)

Good one, whoever you are, and yes… directly within plain sight.

(Why conjure anything, why not just be?)

I am being. I’m loving and thinking, and my thoughts seem to be crafting a magnificent belief which knows no boundaries or end…

I’ve longed for eternity so much longer than I have imagined finding Love. I’m having difficulty remembering what it is to be spirit? If I can recall my spirit I can create a loving and heavenly eartH and do away with all of the fears that have me in knots…

The air today is crisp, a coolness to it that reminds me of life. There’s a loving and healthy middle ground that I’d not explored within Love. I’d just skirted around its edges long enough to imagine my way into hell…

(Dive in to love with the fullness of spirit, with the love of all things… Creation.)

Love is not a mere word or feeling, it is the queen of the universe, she gives me all I need (in the flesh and the spirit) without asking for anything in return. If that’s not love, pray tell define love in a way that reflects humankind’s treatment of their Home. God, Allah, Buddha, Yahweh, etc, etc, etc, etc, are names given to thoughts, formations in the ether of what I only imagine exists, for I cannot know, at least not until Creation decides I’m ready to comprehend such knowledge.

When I can see the difference between what I know and what I believe then I’ll see my grave error riding upon belief as if it were exactness. I should never design anything that revolves around an impasse for the eartH, I must imagine a different direction, and I must imagine falling upon doubt’s sword when it comes to any belief, for none, bar not one, can escape the light of the sun. The truth is a bird of a different stripe.

If I imagine it is the word of “God”, then I’ve imagined it like never before from my thinking. As a matter of fact, since this feels like anything but my thinking, I must imagine I’ve been born again, to new possibilities, but only possibilities that come from and with full Love. Will my human mind tire of the next phase in my evolution, so to speak? Will I pray for the mountains and valleys that restrain my rage, ask them to forgive me? That I’m sorry they had to witness such a profound idiocy? The mountains are having trouble keeping the payload from coming back too swiftly and destroying my chance at a heavenly eartH. Will I dispense with it as I have all life, even my own? Could I surprise the stars and send forth my newfound full Love as a thank you card for keeping me warm? Can’t I love enough, so much that the eartH might take notice and give me what I’ve always dreamed of, Heaven…?

(The traffic busts down the door to Heaven, slamming its steel beams through laughter, through joy and kinship and kindness and love. She writhes…)

(As beams shower the audience lining the streets in a soft light, a man enters, a man without self, a man walking in belief and nothing more…)

But I say belief is not enough! Belief needs truth in order to see the fullness of Love. Love is God and God is Love and the eartH is the Heart(H) of Creation, or so I believe. I might be wrong, but either way, I will have pleased Creation by loving…

Anyone who attempts to tell me otherwise, has their own belief and that is fine. If it brings them joy, so be it, if it tries to remove another’s right to their own belief, it shall fail, for a belief is only as strong as its weakest disciple…

If there are things that you and I see differently, as far as they are an expression of full Love, I see no point in such expressions not being seen and heard, we can do with words as we may, but eartH cannot do with human fears, as they are. The last time I wrote this long, yesterday, I noticed a tiredness had come over me from thought, from thinking instead of doing...

My mother was right, of course, when she’d remind me that I thought too much about things. I’m not sure even she had an inkling that this would be the way things turned out. Who knows, maybe she’s known all along but hadn’t the heart to tell me how awfully painful it was going to be deciding for myself…?

(This bird is serious, chirping now, it has something to say over the frog and the crow, over the traffic, above and below, over the screaming and greedy insolence, over the blare of the electronic use of man- Be loving to the eartH…)

Humankind has done some amazing things with their minds, even within their present limited knowledge. It’s humankind’s beliefs that have suffered most. Now, I believe, is the time for a new era, a new thought, Love in all its glory, without stop, without noise, without fear…

~

July 2nd… Maybe I should just be content with merely trusting in the unknowable?

God must be awful lonely to have left creation to your smoke-stained hands, Mark Richard Prime?

I suppose. How tragic is that?

(Silence…)




© 2012 by mark richard prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime