Skip to main content

God Has Yet to be Imagined by Humankind


God has yet to be imagined by humankind.

I make my presence known through spirit, the spirit and that which I carry of the weight of another spirit and another and another that fear latches on to like a python clinching the collective breath. And, in the end, I’m probably just cast off into the living sea or laid beneath the loving soil, life eternal, the balance paid in full, the check’s upon Heaven’s table…

I am me. Love. If I weren’t Love I wouldn’t be me. There are thousands of ways to express Love without resorting to violence, without latching on to what I’m told I am, instead of what I truly am…

How hard can it be to begin living amongst my fellow stewards in harmony among the same species?

This is hardly freewill… this is free-fear. I must release all fears, rational or otherwise, in order to find full Love…

It’s a catch22 really…

This script I’m writing is being given to me, produced by the goodness of the spirits that Love had found on the way.

Beautiful isn’t a horrible word. Faith isn’t such a horrible word. God or Allah isn’t such a horrible name, yet what of Love? Love is the thing I must aid in moving into my dreams before I pass away again and forget, as usual. Be in motion toward my dreams and hope I’ve got enough stamina. I could move to my dreams at the dream’s pace… Imagine had I this full Love and Joy after such a long time of its absence? I’ll believe it before it wanes and is locked snugly away between twin fears …When I believe in Love, I love…

The spirits that I danced with are snugly fitting into my instinct as well.

“I believe” isn’t a “most of it, half of it or none of it” kind of thing, it’s more like overflowing Love found in me. There is no level save for full Love. It is Love, God, joy, laughter, hope, smiles, tears, kindness, brilliance, as a child of Love. What more do I need from anything misery has to offer other than the belief of the what and who and where I am in this embracement of Love…

(Echo…)

~

Again.

(Echo…)

~

(Silence…)

~

Again.

~

(Echo…love…)

~

The wind is funny within my story, it is as if all natural sounds are guiding me toward love and all fear that I’ve tossed in me is getting in my way. It’s on top of ME. “ME” represents the actual me, ME, who, what and where I was born to be. Home, as ME, in Heaven…

If only I could release myself of all fear? That would be letting too many go and one is the loneliest of numbers, but the one I’ve got to master long before I can even fathom who I am and where I’ve been all along, the eartH, Love, God, Truth, the belief in Love, and right about now would be a good time to begin…

The more fear I show the more that change will come faster in order to save as much of the eartH as is possible from me and the human-parasite I had become.

Let her go, steward! Release her of her chains!

~

It has itself upside down, this story. If I can know nothing more than who I am, it’d go a long way toward realizing whom I am…

This isn’t about my choosing, this is about the spirits that call to my better self, and, if I do not heed them, I’ll tumble down into Love to remain just a part of it instead of as Full Love.

Full Love is just what Mother eartH orders.

I do not think that I am anything but a man, meant to be born in Heaven, the Home I’ve made into hell from my image… Okay, Love, I am here, please guide me through for the nagging fear of forgetting who I am has me tethered, perhaps for another misguided round, release the fear, silence my mind! Please… For the Truth in all and everything, I must remove my fear, for Love is set to call.

Then, by all means, commence!

After you.

Thanks. Who? Love? Yes. Love? Yes. Commence! I don’t know who I am anymore… and that’s a good thing.

I think I put it out there in my dreams and it manifests itself as, anything but, Love…

She asks that I not forget my long forgotten story when I began and from where I’m about to land, Heaven, how could I? The eartH is my beholden and until I memorize and breathe that lesson I’m oblivious to it or just don’t care whether my grandson and theirs and the future be one that all can share by worshipping Home, understanding that the eartH and family are precious. I must hold them as cherished, but not from an awful use of my brain, but from me leaving Love set for the next phase in my evolution of change. (I’m finding myself inundated with Love.)

Remember its Love and that the spirits spirit, in the end, is one, I must give them back that Love might pour forth and fix a crumbling civilization. I must only hold love from another for all the right reasons, and there are none. I’ve lost the instinct of balance and if I’m “lucky”, or as fate would have it, I too won’t be lost.

I am nearing the tipping point, the balance is slipping from such girth, and I’m set to tumble into the Love of another, the next reel of my existence, my purpose, to tumble into eternity. After love, life and laughter I’ll go to God. There are no exceptions. I either always remember or I always forget. I pray I remember. Be sacrosanct in my belief, but always able to fit in another’s take on creation as long as it showcases love.

End all wars! End foul rape and murder and lies to myself and to others to carry on my back! My pride is getting in the way of my courage and my fear is getting in the way of me!

That’s too angry, scribe. Try saying it another way.

There are so many ways, besides it’s an exclamation point stemming from passion! See? I am choosing something that, in my repeating belief, is set to become one with Love and my wish, as far as my imagination is concerned, it has been granted. Sweet…

Have you accepted it from all others?

Yes. I believe I have, spirit, but only for a while now, ever since my dance with The Mother via The Grandmother via the Great Grandmother, and so on. My recent eye-openers have been tagging me right between the eyes with a glorious truth of whom I believe I am. I am love, as I believe I am intended to be, love for everything and all.

~

I’ve been adjusting to the host, Mark Richard Prime, the devolved beast without much cause. I am stunned these words, through me via spirits, are singing out for to me to come forth? Me? But this can’t be me, yet the fog is lifting…

For the love of humankind, speak! Human is what you are, Mark Richard Prime and you are now moving without your will, it was getting in the way of your upside down path from the one you were on to the one you are on.

The horse is more than just a horse when it’s carried humankind to this.

What?

They want to know the reasons.

Who are you talking to?

Me.

Oh.

~

Let my proof begin with my own change. Lose the dead weight and begin to soar as was intended! Rejoice! I am in the Heaven of my belief! Free will, ain’t it a hoot?

Boom Boom!

No. Take your thunder and put it to pasture, Love will do the rest.

See? I began to slide down and these words came to my rescue. I’ve been writing for years, lot and lots of anger, anger at myself for having failed Love and at having failed those who loved me and those who only wanted a friend. Funny how that worked out… Suppose if I’d have used only love?

Echo…

God’s swimming through me at a rather disenchanting gait and that is mine to own and then to dig much deeper to find out who I am after I’ve tossed out all of the rest, save for the love…

Imagine a lifetime of never knowing who you were, are, or were born to be? Welcome to 2012, ladies and gentlemen, we’ve been busy with fear on the line. We’ve been busy mucking the whole thing up for the rest of life! So, as thinking beasts let us begin a new chapter of eternal life. Love…

~

I suppose I was in search of my love and found I’d little to go around, so I sought out spirits that reflected mine. Freedom is the bottom line, freedom, freedom, if I choose to imagine that Love is speaking through me, freedom of all and everything to be loved and cherished is my goal. Who’d protest to that?

All is Love, all is God, Allah, Elohim, Buddah, etc, all children of God are christened to be the next one, but who’d be stupid enough to do that?

Bring me round to who and what I am and I’ll begin to manifest my dreams which are floating with Love. I can rarely recall a dream, and if I do, it’s a dream of fear. If I had to make a guess from how I feel, I’d imagine I’m hovering near ninety-nine percent Love. If I, as a human, get my collective self to center, I’d see that change is indeed upon me, it is mine to reap what I sow, after all.

It is mine to flow along with Love or be love’s immortal dam. I believe I’ll go with the flow…

~

All is going as Love planned…

~

She, my wife, is my queen, the thing I hold most dear in the flesh and her spirit dances in me with every waking step, I’m trying to appease both, Mother and eartH, eartH and Grandmother and her Mother, The Great Grandmother. She weeps for my misuse of her and begs I change my mind…

~

I imagine this rush of words will have to stop sometime although I pray they do not. I hope some have benefitted and are benefitting from their use. I am but to choose to remember now that Love is at its own almost unreachable juncture, and I’ve been grasping for a foothold. I’ve since landed and have been dealing with all of the fear I’d collected and held as my own, even that which was my direct contribution to those fears. I only want freedom from fear. It’s time for family and friends, and prayers and love. Slims down the chances of my influence corrupting my own or another’s singular individual belief, thereby corrupting full Love.


© 2012 by mark richard prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime