Skip to main content

All VIOLENCE is a tool of IGNORANCE...


I thought I was a traveling salesman in my past life, trying to sell the world a rainbow made from fear, a cautionary tale that melts to Love’s touch and as one they glide with ease into another and another and another. Let them in…

(What of my loving haven’t I shown?)

The current dose of love is drying up, decomposing from a foul use of its source. It’s certainly not enough of my full Love! And I should know, I withheld all love until I chose to scratch my way back to the only thing I can possibly know which is the eartH of Love. I just believe…

There are those that have danced in a serious way with me, and they know who they are. I have done so to learn from my own mistakes and then strive to be able to figure in the part of my duty that I’ve failed to honor. I could have stood up and been just another of the many braying, yapping about things that only God knows, instead, I chose not to know, because the journey, thus far, is a person-changing, amazing experience. It changed me from the inside to the out and revealed Heaven beneath my feet, paradise being sunk by fleshy parasites, zombies, if you will, and that, in and of itself, is not an answer, it’s a question. A subject imagined by man…

~

Violence is a tool of ignorance.

Please forgive me for any part that I, Mark Richard Prime, have played in the eartH's extended suffering...

~

When I was allowed, as we all are, to create a belief system without another's influence, I chose to be swayed by my dance with the spirit instead of the words that this mere mortal man could have summoned from his soul alone.

I, from my dances with spirit, have chosen a belief whose end that I alone cannot completely paint, because it also belongs to you, and there are too many spirits that haven't been consulted, so I’m running a tad behind my own reality, or at least that’s what I believe I'm doing. If I do carve out my belief alone, I'll do my best to paint one that breathes in joy evermore, it will go on forever as Heaven if I’ve anything to say about it. Remember only that, and my human use will not have been as a simple steward, but as a child of God.

Being a child of God has caused me to realize that I could not possibly have much of anything that is known to present, save for that which is beneath my feet, the only thing I can begin to know. (I haven’t gambled much because I didn’t ever have much to carry around from flop to flop on the cushions of the unwitting….)

On the idea of great suffering, I must remember my place, I do not know anything, this is simply a belief flowing through me that I can live by and not give way to the continuation of murdering the eartH, right along with myself and others…

(Oh, but brother, you forget one thing, neither of us are God, but only one of us is sincere, instinct tells me so.)

I forgive you, and now if you’ll let me heal of my prayerlessness, I’ll have no choice but to heal my self and join the rest of the healed and become the subject of nothing but love.

(Mustn't you jump out there now and be heard that I might benefit from thy treachery?)

Slow down there cowboy, suppose there’s nothing going on at all and you’re the one creating the reality that you claim to be wary of. Stop your game and move ahead as scheduled…

(Scheduled? I don’t think so captain! We ain’t had his kind `round here since, who knows, since I don’t know when…)

Isn’t it clear that one must sink beneath their love into full on fear before the transition has chance of taking place? Start now, by not imagining the planet as just another planet to lay the head and, more importantly, by not slanting belief outward toward the surface, the peak of imagination, Mother eartH, but remember to slant it inwards first…

My journey has long now been underway and it is drawing nigh, not my belief, my destination, the eartH, what I hope to know, but can only believe.

Faith. Faith, my lovely angel love, faith...

(ping)

My neighbor, my brother, my sister, my kin, don’t you see the Love for the trees? Little dogs and squeaky things that go bump in the night have been the things I’ve had to deal with in my own life and as a child of God who never recognized where he was. I can think of no greater need to ask of you to forgive than that of the part I had in the destruction of all life. I must remember- Home first, then the self.

(ping)

There is no treasure waiting, save the one of the trace back Home. You and I are not the same, my friend, yet we are brothers through and through. My belief comes from places outside of this, our sphere, that we so gloomily our glee allow tumble as noise to drown out all heavenly sound.

(ping)

My friend, you needn’t concern yourself with the unknowable. You need concern yourself with the loving reality and not the gain from something so unknowable. Imagine…

~

Peace, Love and Goodness are not mere words on the page, they are spirits that traverse around in full Love, swimming in her every pulse, as she yearns only to be treated as queen, held as lover, protected as soul mate, and loved as a like-minded spirit…


Equal.

Through

And

Through…

Thieving of that is a grave error, brother…


© 2012 by mark richard prime



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime