Skip to main content

I Should Speak From the Heart(H) Without Thinking More Often


I should speak from the heart without thinking more often.

Sure! I’ll have a listen! (Listens) Sure! I’ll have a listen! (Listens) Sure! I’ll have a listen!

Shush! I'm trying to listen…

Sure! I’ll have a listen! (Silence.) Sure! I’ll have a listen!

I should speak from the heart without thinking more often. It can be the greatest tragedy ever written or a pure comedy of errors, where I'm inside my spirit when I find I am a barrier to love.

I think the jig was up long ago and I was battling my way back home. One spirit and a soul and love that matched time, and who and when. But, as it turns out, home’s not where I’m trying to flee; I believe I’m trying to escape my own agony.

I must search for love and ask love to shed some light before all goes dark.

~

If I am living or dead, love knows the difference. I needn't imagine the earth is calling for my help, I should listen that I might hear the earth's call! Let me rejoice in the way that this is going out, and with the same pace with which my words have brought me nearer my home, they've sidled me up next to love!

I’ve been afraid of the outcome, as if mine was all that mattered, or I’ve been assuring it holds out long enough for the message to leave my ego shattered, telling me that I love through and through, and that I am a child of the earth and it's not about what I believe, it's about what I do.

The earth and love wed since the beginning of time, (time is irrelevant) are the soil, rain, mountains, rivers, oceans and sky, if only I had bowed to what held and kept me and which never asked for anything in return long ago. I now believe that with the help of love, belief hasn't ended even here, the possibilities are limitless, because my belief walked next to love. My belief is no doubt love's, it was never mine to hold alone, I relinquish all ownership and bow as I should have known.

End all war…

I released my fears with love's help and with her medicines of the earth. Love made me see again, love has been my queen from the start…

I’m cleansing the spirit as I dance. I must prepare to dance, for it is the function of me to love and cherish the only thing I can possibly glean…

~

I moved the dream down with one fist around a lighter and another balled up from the pain of running the biggest game in town. Show the earth that I worship her, the heart and home, masculine and feminine intertwined in eternities sign, and I will glean an injured earth set to lay down her parasitic children... Boom! Boom! Thunder and lightening and rain and flood and quake and avalanche and hurricanes and typhoons and monsoons and deluges and snow storms and ice, and it's all covered once again.

My self of foolishness has created a façade from paper and plans and schemes and things all made to go off without a hitch. But there may be things I need reconsider, like being "changed" instead of "free" and "gleeful" instead of "happy", that kind of a thing. Ring ring!

The ring on my finger was larger than my concept of love, this here, it is most certainly love! Mother earth, she’s moving my status away from the self beneath her growing sorrow…

~

Once I’ve finished dancing I can hash out all that’s due for all that I have coming…

Once I’ve finished my plaintive cries upon love's door, the earth lunges forth to cover me beneath her loam once more…

~

The dusk till dawn creation that love so graciously made from smiles and sighs has a child that's begun to fade.

I must smile upon the rushing sunset before it disappears. (I wanted to join love sooner, but I had to allow me to get here first.)

My animal instinct just kicked into full gear, scary, in many ways, all these lifetimes without it. I believe that the spirit is love, and love cannot be divided.

Love is love, and the eartH is the heart and the hearth for lack of a better two words.

The earth beneath my feet is the truth of me, I and all selves in between. I love home and wouldn't blink twice about love's heartbeat, if it weren't for all of the symptoms- What? I’d say this; my thought, has run its course.

~

(An instinctual thought…)

I say there is no violence in me.

That’s all I need do to make the magic glisten when love sets loose my tongue, I should also listen...

~

Oh! Love, let me come with thee so that I might see, that I may stay warm throughout you and enter the space reserved for living. Rustle your leaves sweet willow, for the night speaks of my days misgivings…

Listen…

Love.


© 2012 by mark richard prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman