Skip to main content

Try This for a Change


Imagine love, she spoke her water to me. Imagine love, she blew across my brow and I smiled upon her truth. Can it be that I have discovered where I am and perhaps I need to understand it too so that I might begin to embrace the idea that I've finally made it home?

(Home is where you've always been. You've just imagined it otherwise and you've been suffering from your consent…)

I am now in reality, and trust me, it's not a pretty sight from where love rests. Love I can achieve. I, Mark Richard Prime, am doing just that on the earth of love, doing just that at my address. (Love is coming to me whence from my tongue set aquiver a song that did lay a wreath of peace around her neck.) She’s about to unload her riches unto me that I might prove my worth with joy that now wraps itself around me.

Love. Silence. Love. Silence. Love. Silence… 

Let me try that for a while and see how the mother, grandmother and great grandmother, respond. Who knows, love might be worth believing in?

Because I believed in my thoughts as if they were set aloft eternally, I knocked the truth inside of me loose and I’ve been trying to set it free ever since.

I wish I’d have realized it sooner, but Mark Richard Prime, at least who he was, was certainly not a good enough person to have imagined himself here, one ready to imagine his home as a heavenly earth of love, unimaginably anything else. I have done things that I am not proud of, and I have paid a price with my journey to find love and become the man I am today, but I will not choose belief over knowing, I choose to know that this is love's home, my home!

I cherish all of you without question, my brothers and sisters of the one seed. I haven’t any violence in me, I’m old, but not dead. I’m ready to retrieve the truth and wear it as an adornment for exactness which is love's. I believe love is exactness and everything and will always remain. It’s really not worth starting a war over, for, after all, war goes completely against the very grain of love. If it is not of love and with love, then it is to be discarded from the drivel that winds its way around in my prayers, my thoughts. I imagined a loving earth...

I will be. I will breathe love into my lungs again and again, into my dreams, into my hopes, and aspirations, and always and evermore be treated to my own belief to realize it’s one single truth to me. When my beliefs ignore what’s beneath my feet, there will be no satisfaction found or any relief. It is up to me, generally speaking. It is not up to love to act for me or against me, but it's up to me to act accordingly. So I must stop thinking of the "why" and get to doing the "what" that I'm meant to do, love the earth and her children equally…

Peace, Love and Goodness be with the world…

~

I feel the rushing wind moving me with an animal’s gait that I am tracing the first spirit back to. They are hidden in my words, these glimpses of love, and they dance like nature intended and raise their plaintive cries for truth.

I sought love on the earth first, then in the sky.

This is old medicine. Not from your limited imagination but from the earth's spirits of love. If you deny that, then pray tell, where are you?

Oh forgive me, love. You merely see what I show you over and over and over, so you, my love were quite tired and needed a hand, so I said yes and wound up here writing these words. Simple. Less thought will always, without fail, give the answers before the distracted mind can fathom. Truth sinks into the basic self, before word, before any nonsense.

Mark Richard Prime, before harm befalls upon even one more you must decide that you’re home. Before you can become aware, she'll breathe.

Fear made it very difficult to enter into my own reality until just now. I am home as it is on heavenly earth. The earth calls out for me to love. It's been here so much longer than I and it is me that decides if my belief is worth killing for or dying for, it is not a function of love, it is a function of my stewardship. If I believe that this is the earth and it is love, then I find that I believe that this is the way it was meant to be, and so I act accordingly...

~

It was the dust covered hair that first caught my attention, it was the pulse and the breath that moved over me with a quiver.

Let them be the last of this murder, pushed aside like a leper, made to exit the green fortress to witness what they’ve made.

The people, without clocks or history, leapt out angrily at the slowness of time only to see the street hovering overhead and their feet touching the sky.

As the band of light navigated the body, it detected something indiscernible, when it penetrated the warrior’s eyes, there was nothing to discern at all.


© 2012 by mark richard prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime