Skip to main content

LOVE, AWAKEN!


Someone asked me if I had ever had an INFP, a personality test…

I believe I've done one of those before, but today, I am certain that I'm supposed to be of only one personality, the one that is of only Love. I had long since left that idea and left Love no choice but to begin to rise up and tell me a thing or two of my out of control servitude.

Love is the best face one can put on personality...

The end and the beginning are unseen, it is life’s mystery. I needn't concern the self with the hereafter, I need concern myself with the now.

The ark has set sail at last. I rejoice at my great fortune! The eartH awaits if I’ll but believe…

This game has been afoot longer and more times than I care to imagine, than I've care to remember, yet I must. Beyond the frame of human, beyond the man-made thing called time! Tick tock goes the fool, late for the truth again, I see...

Overtime!

How many is hard to imagine, but this one is my chance to make it Home without suffering anymore at my craven hands. Love, awaken! Love, awaken! Love come forth that you might heal my wounds and offer another breath to worship what’s known deep inside my soul! Open my heart and let Love flow! Out, flow out, pour from your every pore, raise it up!

Give until I can’t give anymore, stand up and be heard! I tell Love, the eartH of Creation, that I will no longer participate in this game of indifference! I bow to the eartH of Love before she swallows me whole…


When her sorrow will not subside, you’d better begin to heal or Love’ll toss you out of its eartH until you return to try again...

I've heard that all life is suffering, and I'd say that even includes the joyful times, for they carve out the cavern with laughter that stores my oft hidden shame…

Is there a point to any of this? To belief which is unknowable in every sense but itself, I do not bow, to what i know beneath my feet I give credence? (This lesson, this new round of Love, we will have no need for anything other than Love. A new beginning, a new belief that summons full Love as if she were Superman of the eartH, without connection to that which brings me howling with regret at what I'd done to the Mother. I lift my voice to nothing short of what I know. If it is belief, I recall that it must be taken to task for its inherent flaw, it can be changed, altered to fit fear's finger and ruin Love's green and blue eartH...

The second time around has been scary for a long time, but now that I've vanquished my fear, the beauty and awe and logic and instinct and the great unknowable unknown potential within a belief that we are given a chance to create, if it pleases the one Exactness, the eartH in our hemisphere, then it will be summoned forth to prove her love for thee... At least it's what I believe beyond a sliver of an nth of fear. Rejoice! I know belief is empty if it isn't crafted of full Love...

Craft belief from your Love and not your fear, and you will have garnered the attention of the Mother and the Father eartH....

The two united for eternity. A long time since makes time irrelevant. Is that what you desire, an eternity of the unknown? I do, but I know there are those that would rather sleep forevermore in the bliss of the subconscious at rest in the restless night
© 2012 by mark richard prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman