Skip to main content

Listen to the Echo of Love


This is the spirit talking now. Rejoice, swims the Big Medicine near enough to sense…

And then I landed back on eartH where fear ruled my day and my night, where love found me panting, nearing my spiritual death. Then came she with her love and compassion lifting me to stand beneath my kind and declare that we are brother and sister, family, descendants of the original seed.

Yes...

This is no longer mine. I’ve come unfettered the eternal ship, eartH and heavenly home, and have been plummeting headlong until headlong entered I!


The spirit of love trumps the flesh. 

I must see that my dreams move about, programmed as I see fit for finely honing my seeing tools for the one truth. There is but one that I imagine and she writhes beneath my feet in the throes of my kind’s gravest tragedy of errors, our god-fouled words and deeds...

So what am I to do then when my home calls out for my help? Live or die, the choice is mine. I may not  always seem in balance, so to speak, but I am the only one that can recollect the events of my life and solve this; my riddle of home. I am not alone on this orb. I am a part of the we, the full family of life, beyond made up gods, beyond the self.

Since there must be a creator of creation, might the search for it or the belief in it be beside the point since you cannot know it with any exactitude?

The eartH is my only beholden in the human realm and she needs my help. I'd imagine that she will return the favor of my use and extinguish me as fast and painlessly as possible if I do not cleanse her of my foulness. Let me then begin to pray for her to forgive me my use of her sacred grounds and, more importantly, begin to take action to cleanse what I have been complicit in spoiling. She, I believe, has a soul, a spirit, she is the heart of creation as far as I can discern.

You can call her what you will, but for the love of all things knowable, you must help the eartH save you from her wrath because of the parasite you've become…

This is the picture I’ve been painting for lifetimes, the dance that awaits me, it has come round and captured my senses and my senses are being tortured with the lash of love for all and everything. Am I anything other than me? Not to my knowledge, it is merely a realm for my belief to assume. I am an individual, a human within all of this man-made noise. I should not leave the eartH her enormous burden at the hand of one type of beast, a beast plummeting headlong into a cavern of want and greed and murder, an animal that has become a lustful and parasitic existence and is attempting to slay the eartH with indifference.

You must in earnest begin your turn. She begs of you to help her now, to allow your tentacles and the love within your spirit to stop raiding the prize…

If I go outside of what I know in search of my self, I'll inevitably have myself all tied up in knots instead of existing in an atmosphere of love with all of life. Instead of war, murder and the other foul uses of lifetimes of my kind's thinking, I must begin to heal the eartH and there is no shame in that.

None whatsoever, child...

Let me not allow the eartH to be home for sadness and chaos. It is not my place to turn her into a place of fear, hatred, war, greed, lust and indifference. Whatever or whoever the creator might, or might not be, is superfluous to the only home I know and have ever known and can ever know in the flesh.

The eartH is Home. All else is beyond your reach. Home and instinct are the only truths your animal knows. Irrational fear is pointless, as humankind's instincts faded long ago. 

Hell is a manmade concept and serves only to destroy the home and I've been too scared to face the grim reality that the eartH is the only thing I can even begin to know. My emboldened instincts are telling me to begin to cleanse the eartH before she begins to cleanse herself.

Yes. You should have always known, but like you said, the instincts of your animal have long been fading of their intended use.


Unbeknownst to me I've been moving nearer home my whole life. Through the totality of my life I have been on a path and have been landing on the feet that belonged to another human and another and another and another, a lifetime of seeking love only to find I don’t know enough about where I am to have ever imagined love in the first place. I trash the eartH when my mission should have been to cleanse her. I've been on a suicide mission. I must come to the eartH's aid.

Cleanse the eartH, Mark Richard Prime, not in the sense of what you believe to be true, but of what you know to be true.

Yes. I've spent countless hours moving about among the spirits and I’ve drained them of all of their worth to me, to my species, bent on destroying what’s beneath my feet.


Spirit?

Yes. If they do exist, they've not much say these days, what, from all of the god-fouled noise in the streets and highways and machines of invention, to the human waste filling up the rivers with a most vapid fear. Even if this spirit talk turns out to be just all in my head, it was, in my opinion, still worth repeating because the eartH is what I know to be true, not what I've merely imagined...

Yes.

I first consider that the eartH is not merely mine alone, it is life's, all animals, all plants and rivers and streams, all and everything, and if there is no coherent thought to all of this and it's just a damaged brain, then so be it, at least it goes toward preserving life.

All of humankind seem to be damaged in a great way from things that no one person is to blame for. They've disengaged themselves from the eartH due to the system they so foolishly made. They've become nothing more and nothing less than zombies of consumption which are draining the life out of their only home.

Stop!

Yes...

~

The spirit-holders of the Big Medicines are here to reveal who you are, yet the bigger answers cannot be questioned, even in your surreptitious lunge for truth. 

It’s up to me to decide which one I choose, a world at war, starvation, thirst, hatred and lust all the way to the bottomless ground, or a world that loves.

Yes.

The eartH seems to have been forgotten in all of the God blather. Which reminds me, another thing that is unknowable is how much more "time" will the eartH hold off its cleansing wrath...

Yes.

There is no ego where I long to be. Everything’s equal, the perfection found in the whole of creation, not in doctrine or belief, but in the one thing I can know, the eartH...

The water must breathe free of humankind’s waste and idiocy or human life as you know it will end. The water is most precious to life. Perhaps you should have paid more attention.

Yes.

Remember the HeartH, Heart and Home, comes first. You must wake up, stimulate your heart and stop pretending you've something different to offer other than love for your home.

Hell is the agony of my kind's fear, not of love. My kind's artwork atop the loam is striking a mortal blow to eartH. The eartH's waters are suffocating from my use. Belief will not rescue eartH, action will. It matters least to me where I may or may not be headed, it matters most where I am.

The eartH can cleave itself away from foul use as a species of animal, a child of creation, humankind. Anytime she decides that she has reached the limit of my destructive grip, she can shake me off...

Love all others and all life before you realize you're nowhere near the truth you imagine, because you're attempting to slay the truth beneath your feet. The known truth matters, the rest is entertainment… 

But who knows what the one truth is, and does it really matter? Maybe it’ll never be solved? I am beholden to cherish the eartH above all else that my eyes might fancy or my mind might shape.

Yes...


© 2012 by mark richard prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman