Skip to main content

I Woke Up this Morning in Heaven on Earth


When I began to realize I was in Heavenly Home, the weather seemed commonplace. I must remember and believe...

~

I can’t, as an animal with instinct, believe that the eartH is anything but heavenly. The truth, the eartH is heavenly Love, unmistakable when I stopped imagining that I knew anything save for that which was beneath my feet. Believe and remember…

~

I create my own reality as a collective mind. If I believe I am in Heaven, so shall I be. I create my truth in the end, it is what I'm supposed to do. I'm a loving steward of Heavenly eartH. Remember and believe...

~

Let me reverse my destructive course, past yesterday and last month and last year and all the years before, past December 29th, 1984, past all days and years and centuries and so on until the shock of where I’ve landed and where I've always been comes round. The eartH's overrun by my insane thinking. Reverse back as far as my instincts will allow me and I will surely begin to see my collusion to the greatest tragedy known to my existence- thoughts over Love's conclusions. Believe and remember.

~

There’s a limit to the depravity that anything can hold. Everything, all organisms, all things, the self, the original seed, and yes, even Love has limits that even it cannot sustain, at least it's what I imagine to be true. Love's Heart(H) has reached the limit of my foul use, thus, I believe Love's (H)eartH is nearing the trigger. Remember and believe…

~

I will listen to her, she is my queen, she knows. I’m set to meet her half way, or more, yes, more, so she’ll have more of me and I’ll have more of her, we’ll both have an equal share of Love and this is how it is meant to be. The eartH and I are one, no more separate than my kinship to my fellow human or than can be cleaved away from Love.

I, as a “thinking” creature, must come to understand my limits, and when I do, I’ll then begin to realize my innate ability to create my own reality. It’s happening and there isn't a thing that I can or should do about this cooing dove but let it come as intended, a beautiful and full Love.

The ultimate power of full Love (and my belief in it) are ready to merge and then emerge. Come, Mark Richard Prime. Come dance with creation and earth and bring your full Love!

(My wife and I and our children are one, a union of Love.)

Believe and remember...


© 2012 by mark richard prime


Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime