Skip to main content

I’m Bombarded With Spirit at the Moment



The end is where I begin my walk with love. It is the next step in my evolution from one lifetime into the next until I understand that i'm here to serve love, and as I tend to the earth’s needs first, so I serve love. Everybody’s happy, leave a loving planet for the children to grow up on, and I've pleased love. And I've nothing to do after that. Love until I've learned lifetimes of unlearned lessons and rise to the occasion.

Ha! The righteous man would stand on the side of truth, would he not?

Truth? I don’t know what that means anymore. As for human animals, we've lost touch with where we are. 

Let us conjure something different of our generation of consumption, of all the generation’s who have been at full-tilt hyper-speed and looking for love, and I’m not ashamed to say it, in all the wrong places. Love is where we leave it. Were those I affected in my life not part of my newfound belief, too? I need to 
untangle the love being smothered by the beast that roared.

Look beneath your feet, Mark Richard Prime. Earth, and earth alone is your home. She smothers beneath your murderous belief. Do you imagine you’re destined for the likes of "heaven" in your waning hours? Well, If you don't open your eyes to the fact that your only home is earth and it is heavenly, you're mistaken.

You are indoctrinated to the point of complete and utter ruin of your thinking kind if the earth means nothing to you...



She beckons that you sing her a song, play her a tuneful whisper over her soil, give her the return love that the earth needs to continue the cycle of eternal life. 

As far as I can send it, I'll send forth my love. I will fix the problem, not by praying, but by doing my duty. I seek my inner self when I love, it is not a contest to be won, I do it out of love any other way will surely prove fruitless. If you long to be in heaven, create one. 



© 2012 by mark richard prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime