Skip to main content

HeartH



HeartH, Heart(H), (H)eartH, Heart, eartH, the HeartH of love..

This is the mode of what one is left with when one believes, so I, being left with little choice, recognize it as love…

They are betrothed. The nature of things…

I can do with it as I please if it is of Love. Simple. The nature of things…

We raid the earth like we have no obligation, we invade another spot and then another and ignore the whole, she’s gonna come calling down all around us. Simple. The nature of things...

(Echo…)

The birds sing now though the sky is covered in gloom.

(Why gloom?)

Gloom is the color man has given her clouds.

(What of love?)

The color of the dream flowers set loose in my prayers.

(Her regret?)

Tall and fetching, an unspoken truth come tumbling in.

(Her suffering?)

As tall, or taller, without regret’s posture.

(Her beauty?)

The memory we recall of an urgency leaning forward in our view.

(Her sorrow?)

Traffic roars a little louder now and louder still, angry faces moving toward one another. I’m doing a back flip into the path of oncoming love and learning to recognize the beginning all the way to recognizing what's beneath my feet. Call it atonement for all the many years of indifference, call it what you will, but it is being paid as we speak. (When I pray with the medicine, I am lifted to love. It needn't be the only way, if one remembers where they are.)

(Yes.)

I favor love over hate, love over fear, and love over war. We’re talking about evermore not, hey, what might you be doing next week. Love cannot be torn in two by human spoil, minds bent on complete and total destruction.

~

Everything is going to be okay, rest assured. There is no eternity in a place called hell. There are levels of this, this chess game on this toppling loam that some deem replaceable. Manifestation of rigid beliefs. (Earth's the last thing that is expendable, she is the heart of love.) I'm spinning the tales in our favor. I don’t know, I believe. The power of we silent creatures...

(Speak when it only serves love or you’ll have done more damage to the earth. Humankind and your wars are artless, vacant of your intended focus as stewards of the earth.)

~

Bless you my friend, but, no. I’m still moving my belief higher and higher!

(See to your belief.)

Seems the stakes have been raised and I'm falling over and over and over and over until over has no meaning and it’s all over, but the falling.

(What?)

My time here with you might be limited by our flesh and wits, but with my feet and hands in the soil, I have risen to the occasion of love. There’s a drum needed in that, maybe a little shuffle, a ting and then bring in the song, a symphony, a little rumble, a little air, a beautiful stream of consciousness that love helps us achieve.

(There are too many people to reach my son, heard in the mix of birdsong, traffic and wind and cold.)

But there is reason as it means less suffering.

(Yes…)

Then I shall continue crafting through you, my lovely love. Mother to grandmother to great grandmother. Grandfather to father to great grandfather to animal. First came animal.

(Yes. Reach love on the path meant for who you are, not who you imagine you are. Reach love through your spirit, through your belief’s spirit, but make it all worthy of love, the love of all and every thing. Man has created his own hell…)

Oh my love! That is beautiful! I've finally grasped a hold of the concept, sorry it took so long. All things in moderation, and always with a loving prayer and a path away from undue destruction, and family is most important is the message.

(All of you silly human’s ever upon the earth are from the one seed. The one truth…)

Yes…

(Then bow your head and sleep of this, your use. Rest your marching, bombing, snatching, killing, war and war and war and war and war and war and war and warring till your teeth bleed their self-righteous anger, you lose your footing, and are no more. No more war. Love.)

I hear the train a coming, it’s hell-bent on my neglect, she’ll roll right by me and never imagine looking back, returning me the favor for my destructive path. I mean she’ll fight fair and she’ll give me just enough to grasp my loveless fate. But not for eternity, she wishes that I be at peace in the end…

(Echo…)

~

(Brother, you are free to roam the HeartH. Love is here with you, it can be no other way. Think, human beast, think! Have you not done enough to the planet, only to then slap it across the face because you imagine you’re set for the kingdom of Love? Where did you think you were?)

The earth crackles her glory even when the winds are cold. I had forgotten to be humble. The last of my multi-faceted belief, I am humble before all. I have been humbled beyond belief and have risen out of my shame and come forth with a message of love.

It matters not what I believe, it matters what I do. If what I do is what matters, why am I complicit in destroying the earth through my actions? She is the wonder of the universe and look what I've been doing to her? Am I a sightless animal, can’t I see her burgeoning sorrow, hear her cry for Love?

(Hope so.)

I’m ready.

(We hope so.)

I am.

(You’re preaching to the choir, fool! Try preaching what you know in a way that is gentle in its approach but leaves the hair all straight back and such like a wind’s done snapped the wits and before you think yourself divine!)

No. It's not my place to spout a belief which is utterly unknowable, all I can do is be prepared for anything and act upon what I know.

(Yes...)



© 2012 by the spirit(s) dancing in mark richard prime 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime