Skip to main content

Dance My Love. Dance With All of Creation.


Dance, my love. Dance with all of creation as if it were a humble symphony. Be.

Listen to her. She cries out in the darkness and begs you reconsider.

Considerate kind, won’t you take my hand and dance me across these skies, your spirit in tow, laughing with eternal joy? Dance with me. Heavenly earth is the greatest night and day club ever imagined! I'm taking a good moment to collect my thoughts and pray... and then again appeared the joy. Wake up spirit, to nothing but love...

~

She came crying again, she left the light on for me in her mind and I’m just a disappointment. The earth needs me now! I cannot wait any longer, I’ve waited all of my life to love.

Love has smiled on you, the one of creation, and you're just getting started. Begin before another breath escapes your love…

I will repeat this lifetime toward love until I, love’s child, begins to honor the gift of life. When I decide to look back without imagining agony, love will be at the door.

It’s a song unlike another in that it’s given away with nothing less or more than love. Love is a circle. Go around it, or try to escape it, either way, you are where you imagine.

Wake up love! Mine’s treading water at the moment of impact. My life changed from obliviousness to obliteration, raging about the things with which I cannot know. It’s my curse for saying I could imagine it better than another. The only moment that counts is this one, this one, this one, love, this one, love, this one, this one, love.

Drum, come with your pattering soul, your ghost lifting out the animal in humankind that they might recognize the earth's grandeur and their grave mistake. They've no instinct to mention, save for fear, which leads to insane endings and adds nothing to the notice of what’s beneath their feet...

Love awaits my truth, not my imagination. Set my mind free that I might find love beneath my feet, in the water and in the air. Remember where I am and all else shall follow. The words tumble out and I just type, my hands are in a dance with other spirits interpreting all the things I feel to love's beat. I'll rock this earth like its heaven and I'm home...

Oh! Truth is nearing irrelevance. A sadness may soon sweep this world, profound in its scope, and you may suffer from the fall upon your own sword. She swings her defensive blade as a warning of your intrusion...

~

The next line is being drawn in the mist, and, mother and father, there’s something you both need to understand, you are part of my belief, the truth of my dance with love. (I suppose I’m not drowning in useless dreams, so I should consider myself fortunate to breathe another word.) I give my belief away because the dance would not be complete without all.

Belief needn't roar, it only need love, through and through, beginning to never-end.

A single echo returns itself like it should from the earth to the heart. (Earth and heart, where I place the "h" makes all the difference.) I must let my inhibitions go and begin to prove my love for the earth…

Echo...

© 2012 by mark richard prime


Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime