Skip to main content

Two Moons Through My Eyes Do See Truth


Two moons through my eyes do see, one left, one right, both a different half of me. Love is wave and love is particle, both sides of life. One searches for the place that I belong, the other recognizes the earth as love. I must always walk with Love, without knowing, but believing.

Believe in Truth. Trust in Love.

~

The balloon floats above the moon. I believe this never ends.

~

The spirits dancing now are raucous and they’re jostling me to write. There’s little time for thinking, action is all that will summon love. Love awaits my consciousness, my goodness to come dancing forth, bringing me to the truth of which I'd rather not speak, the truth of who I might be.

I thought I knew. I might be who I am, but it is love speaking in my dreams, in my waking thoughts, in my every pore, every tree, every ocean, every living and breathing thing, mountain, water, soil, sand, forest, animal and sky, so who I am is irrelevant...

Love is overjoyed that I've healed my spiritual blindness. Walk and sing, breathe and dance and laughter from my lips to the wonder of love.

Oh! How can it be that you're the only one that’s sightless to who you've become?

My brothers and my sisters, forgive me for any misunderstanding, I forgive you for not seeing that I was serious about love.

My fears put upon love have proven too heavy. My instinct tells me that love is plenty enough to live and breathe. It is she that breathes her breath into my lungs and calls to me to open my eyes. Peace waits on humankind to release the earth from their grasp.

(There is no battle in me Sun Tzu. There is no violence in me, my friend, there is only love.)

If creation is nothing but love, then love’s been growing exponentially out of creation and causing life to grow from everything into a limitless Love…

I pray that man brings forth love with a full renunciation of violence of any kind against his fellow brothers and sisters for any reason, against any part of life.


© 2012 by mark prime


Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman
........•SHRIEKING MACHINE•........                  •HEAD-LINES•                           •RIP•     ---(“Russian missiles blast Ukrainian military academy and hospital, killing more than 50, officials say”)---    There are no more lessons to learn here, no more beds to hold the human wounded, just missile’s shrieking their grotesque ode, The Death of Humankind! RIP, children of God…    ---(“Hundreds attend Mercer Island vigil, march for murdered Israeli hostages”)---    Dear mourners, this is the brutal vacuum of a genocidal, terror-filled, indiscriminate war-machine made of fear and we are all hostages to its deafening roar! RIP, children of God…    ---(“10-year-old allegedly confesses to fatally shooting 82-year-old man and his daughter”)---    I must confess, this is part of war’s shrieking, children lost with a we...

Waiting for It

Why do they stay there, between war and peace? Sky’s tapestry doles out guns, bombs and rocks while flesh and bone swim away from the ache yet live on as the food for the murder of peace. Why do we hide from the truth as if it were an ogre while death makes a home inside their living and war dispatches a raven to their door, smirking with the teeth of empire? Why do we wait, stooped for another wink? The sky’s drapery has tossed down ample clues, peace is breathing in harmony with war. (Road-maps are useless to blind leaders.) Why do they hold there, hunched in the gloom? Hatred’s bird cackling with bereavement needs end. Are we not rightly dishonored when we fill its trough with blood? © 2007 mrp/thepoetryman