Skip to main content

Two Moons Through My Eyes Do See Truth


Two moons through my eyes do see, one left, one right, both a different half of me. Love is wave and love is particle, both sides of life. One searches for the place that I belong, the other recognizes the earth as love. I must always walk with Love, without knowing, but believing.

Believe in Truth. Trust in Love.

~

The balloon floats above the moon. I believe this never ends.

~

The spirits dancing now are raucous and they’re jostling me to write. There’s little time for thinking, action is all that will summon love. Love awaits my consciousness, my goodness to come dancing forth, bringing me to the truth of which I'd rather not speak, the truth of who I might be.

I thought I knew. I might be who I am, but it is love speaking in my dreams, in my waking thoughts, in my every pore, every tree, every ocean, every living and breathing thing, mountain, water, soil, sand, forest, animal and sky, so who I am is irrelevant...

Love is overjoyed that I've healed my spiritual blindness. Walk and sing, breathe and dance and laughter from my lips to the wonder of love.

Oh! How can it be that you're the only one that’s sightless to who you've become?

My brothers and my sisters, forgive me for any misunderstanding, I forgive you for not seeing that I was serious about love.

My fears put upon love have proven too heavy. My instinct tells me that love is plenty enough to live and breathe. It is she that breathes her breath into my lungs and calls to me to open my eyes. Peace waits on humankind to release the earth from their grasp.

(There is no battle in me Sun Tzu. There is no violence in me, my friend, there is only love.)

If creation is nothing but love, then love’s been growing exponentially out of creation and causing life to grow from everything into a limitless Love…

I pray that man brings forth love with a full renunciation of violence of any kind against his fellow brothers and sisters for any reason, against any part of life.


© 2012 by mark prime


Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime