Skip to main content

The Love I’ve For You is Tall


The love I've for you is tall…

I’m finally using my mouth for something worth speaking.

Why does everything make perfect sense from beneath my fingers, these spirit keys tapping their message for anyone and all to read? It is time to be who I am, angel, steward of her shores, her oceans and her soil, her mountains, rivers and streams, let me rise up and get busy loving all peoples and the earth. If I'll but do that, perhaps I'll be forgiven…

~

I maneuver around it all now. My mind came back to who I am not to who I thought I was.

What’s going on?


It matters not. Let these words soar to Love with feet beholden to her soil. These words can no more their own come forth than they can be coaxed by king and queen to expose love's neck to the blade.

There should be no fear of death.

I'm not afraid. Everything is going to be okay. I've got to believe and begin anon, even as the darkness cloaking humankind wears the mask of agony.

Your beliefs have far too much fear riding on them, my child, too much suffering to be considered by love.

~

I remembered, her branches clanking along the wooden fence, I awake to her plea in my ear, love. She holds me captive with her creation, the guide to my self if I'll but re-examine where I am…

You're in the lion’s den waiting for the shock to wear off of your kind's tired faces.

Surely they are as surprised to find me as I am to find them waiting...

(ping)

I’m so glad in my heart, my friends. The wave is bringing me back home, the days are wonderful, as are the nights…

~

Spirits, if you stumble, dive deep down and bring yourselves back to home that you may lay down all weapons, end all wars, feed, clothe, shelter and create...


© 2012 by mark prime



Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime