Skip to main content

Sleep now, Mother. We’re here. Father and I are here.


There’s still a side of me that wants to scream. We are a self-destructive beast without regard to our surroundings. Why do we think that we must imagine, beyond the shadow of any doubt, that our belief is truth?

Truth…?

There’s still a side of me that wants to scream. I Love you with all of my Heart, save for the part that I know and not the part that I believe. My eyes were opened and I found solitude in your quivering limbs.

Sleep now, Mother. We’re here. Father and I are here.

~

I’ve jumped ship and I’m swimming for my life, which belongs not to me, but to  Love.

Man overboard!

No. No. Bless you, but I am not overboard at all. I’m in heaven.

Man overboard!

Ha! I like your game! Shall we play, or might we begin our duty to the (H)eartH and to  Love?

Man overboard!

You've worn the die down to so many chances, leap! Go forth and tell them what they want to know!

My belief that this is heaven and we are damned fools for ever having imagined it wasn’t! Rejoice!

Bow to what you know, not what you believe.

But my belief is what I know. No different than any other human, She cries out for us to see! Oh! For the Love of  Love! Release her from beneath our grip! Summon her cliffs! Summon her mighty redwoods to use their grandeur to highlight an awareness we’ve not had for far too many lifetimes.

~

There are so many beautiful beliefs I’ve traipsed, but none of them brought me truth… They brought me to my own dance with  Love, my speech now roars! My eyes are watering my green Love, heaven. I pray,  Love, that you might spare me from my own fear, from the things that are human, from the things that are habit? Banish me evermore, each time it is repeated, and so on…

~

It is I. It is I, echoed the river to me, the tree to me, the soil to me, the dark soil full of worms to me! The ground is sacred, it may not be all equal when it comes to planting, but we must reach back inside our spirits like the soil and grasp the instinct for survival!

Now, let’s go forth and develop the idea of the personification we have of  Love and find a way for man to once again dig with Love…

Echo…


© 2012 by mark prime


Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime