Skip to main content

Shhh. It’s not your fault, not too many of us ever imagined themselves into heaven.


Agony on eartH, transformed into Heaven, right before my loving and thankful eyes. Truth.

I’m listening for our scriptures, those that are counterbalance to truth, painting you, Love, as a foul beast instead of peaceful Love. A Love of peace for a suffering eartH and for we, Love's creation turned parasite.

(What did he just say, asked the tremblers.)

(Amen, cried out all the worshipers of Love!)

All of those that honor the eartH, do so by taking action first and belief second. Will our Love let us slip out unnoticed and into Heaven to never suffer again after we imagined ourselves owners? If we will care for the eartH of Love, Heaven shall rise. And this would make liars of all us who pray to Love for fear of agony. Love and remember, that motion creates, so revel in your having landed in Heaven! Rejoice! You are Home! You are a steward of Love.

Fear is fear, the formation of our own making, agony on eartH, instead of Heaven. Is there something I haven’t quite figured out yet, like who I am, or where I am? (Silence.) I believe I'm in Heaven.

Try it. Shock your family, your friends, your colleagues, generally everyone you know, alike, tell them, you believe that the eartH is Heaven, and then rejoice! Heaven is yours if you'll breathe Love…

(For Love’s sake, Love!)

We’ll know when we begin to cleanse Love's Heart(H) and Love calls upon us to Love, then we‘ll know and believe!

(Echo…)

I will not act, or sing, or dance, well, maybe a dance or two, I won’t wax poetic, yet according to the spirits  I'm blessed to know such loving spirits and to realize who I am.

Over a year ago I fell in Love. The Mother, The Grandmother, and Great Grandmother led me straight to your Heart(H), Love. She now writhes beneath my fears, she gasps for breath to breathe more in man's mechanized use!

Let us not wait to serve Love, let us begin now.

Be stewards to what you know, not what you might believe.

(Noise.)

Shhh. It’s not your fault, not too many of us ever imagined themselves into Heaven before.

Our stories are not accurate, we just believe they are. The parts that cause suffering, of any kind, will end without peace and beauty and plenty and glistening water and laughter.

(Occupy Heaven!)

~

I myself have just come into that belief through you, Love. Through you, and every fiber of my being now swimming with Love, you are on my tongue and in my interactions with any and all and have laughter come among those reading my words and for them to go forth with this message of Love. Tell it to everyone you know that you Love. Tell them that you Love Love, why we served the eartH first. Love everyone equally, we are all a part of Love. We cannot separate ourselves from  Love. I think our wars and the defilement of the (H)eartH have inadvertently shut off the valve to our minds. I do! We‘re numb to what truth is anymore. It‘s not to be found in a book. It‘s to be found in what we know, what is beneath our feet. As far as animals go, none of us can mess with the power of Mother eartH humming as the eartH of  Love echoing back evermore…

Did you hear that? Did it not seem like an old familiar song? A song we’ve long forgotten. We’re beholden to the eartH first and then to our imaginations.  Love knows that you can’t murder the eartH, that would be suicide. Try arguing against that when you realize who you are and in turn, where you are. I long to hear you smile and tell me that you‘ll come with me to change our fate, put our beliefs at bay for a moment, shut off our machines, smile on our kinship to every living thing and fall to our thankless knees and ask  Love to forgive us...

I did and landed just shy of heaven, but I've have been trying to get us all back there ever since. Take the fear from out of us, and there's no telling what we'll be able to achieve.

I was angry that my mind had not awakened, or that I might have understood it as a glimpse of heaven, and come to find out, I'm right. Her shores are alive and teeming with Love if we'll but Love her back, Love the eartH for the Love of  Love, for the Heart(H) of  Love.  Love's veins run with the divine waters of the eartH and sky, a glistening sweetness, meant for we animals to ingest, and so on…

Begin to plant and sow with Love, a garden around the globe, full of smiling, well fed children. Children of the one truth...  Love.

Share your honest and full Love with your fellow humans. Care for your beholden, the eartH, and then you can begin the journey back to who you are, not who you believe you are. Either way, we'll be where we choose.

Yes.

Echo…



© 2012 by mark prime


Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime