Skip to main content

If I Say I Love, Then Love Must Seep Through All of My Actions, Great or Small.

Where will I go when my belief reveals my fears? Might I ask Love what creation needs of me? What if I'm unable to give it, unable to be both, steward to Love and loving steward? If I say that I Love, then Love must seep through all of my actions, great or small.

I say I Love, I show I Love. Simple enough.

I am Love, Love for all of life, a welcome duty, difficult only when fear deals the cards, yet a pleasure when Love holds a full house. Trust is Love and Love is trust and both need the other to breathe.

Love will be pleased that I’ve begun to Love fully. The miracle begins with opening my eyes to truth. To what I know. Heaven's revealed to me if I’ll but begin to breathe only Love. I am Love, steward to the eartH, which is, I believe, the Heart(H) of creation. I don’t know if it is true, but I believe it to beyond doubt. No different than any man or woman speaking what they believe to be Truth.

Man and woman, male and female, a part of life, animal, if you will, could be here for any number of reasons, the greatest of which is Love. It is not mine to know why, it is mine to remember who, what, and where I am. If Love is the eartH and the eartH is Love, does it not stand to reason that my greatest duty is to Love? I needn't anyone to teach me that. Love all others, Love all of life, Love the mother eartH that she might eternally create life long after I've passed. Future life can only come again from Love. Who knows if upon my death there is not more to be revealed in the spirit or again in the flesh? I don’t know, but I believe it. A lesson I learned through prayer. The spirit has revealed to me, that, in the end, I am a steward of an eternal Heart(H). The eartH, paradise, Heaven and Home, either way, when the curtain falls, I'll have to face the things I've failed to do and the things I've allowed to flourish. I’ll face the Love I've shown for life... the water, the air, the breathing soil, the beast, and humankind.

What on eartH made me think otherwise?

(Silence…)

© 2011 by mark prime

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime